OneShot: Breaking the Winchesters

Winchester!Reader

"How long has it been?" Lucifer asked, clearly annoyed.

"Only a few moments, give it time," Michael replied. They watched as the Winchesters moved around their cells, trying to fight of the effects of the gas that had been pumped into their cells moments ago. Eventually they gave in and Sam pounded on the walls, Dean had curled into a ball, shaking in the corner and Y/n was rocking back and forth in the middle of the floor, holding her head.

"Is it working?" Lucifer asked. Michael nodded, the Winchesters eventually collapsed on the floor. Lucifer sent demons into Sam's cell, bringing him out into the room, where they sat him in a chair. "Let's see what he fears the most."

"You're nothing" Y/n hissed.

"You're the reason Charlie is dead, and Kevin, even us, we died because of you Sam," Dean growled, walking around Sam along with Y/n, they spat insult after insult.

"You're the reason we never had a childhood, why Dad drank himself to sleep," Y/n spat.

"If it wasn't for you, our mother would be alive," Dean hissed.

"The apocalypse was your fault," Y/n hissed.

"No, no, no," Sam mumbled to himself, tears streaking down his face.

"Ouch, poor Sammy boy" Lucifer said, taking his hand off of Sam's shoulder.

"Siblings telling him everything is his fault," Michael noted. The demons brought Dean in next. The archangels put their hands on his shoulders.

"Sammy, Y/n wake up!" Dean cried, shaking their bodies. They didn't move. "Why wasn't I more careful?" he put his head in his hands. Cas walked up. "Cas, save them," Dean begged.

"They're not worth the trouble, especially since you're the reason they're dead," Cas replied, not showing any remorse.

"Then, get Crowley!" Dean yelled. Cas shook his head and popped off. Dean looked back to his dead siblings, their blood pooled around them. "I let you down. Y/n, Sammy I'm so sorry, I'm sorry," he cried, hugging their dead bodies.

"Dead siblings and can't bring them back" Michael made another note. Then, the demons brought Y/n in.

"I've always wondered what it was like in her head," Lucifer said, before putting a hand on her shoulder.

"What have I done?" Y/n said, looking at the blood covered knife in her hand. She looked at the bodies strewn about the room. "I couldn't control it, I- no" she breathed. She had looked at the bodies more closely. Bobby... Kevin... her mom... her dad... Kevin... Charlie... Castiel... Gabriel... Sam and Dean. She finally snapped, her eyes starting to glow, she let out a cackle, then she stopped, holding her head. "No, no, stay in control. Stay in contr- ehehehe ahahahaha AHAHAHAHA" she let a horrible crazy cackle as the angel blood took over. But the real her was still screaming on the inside, fighting for control.

"What the here was that?" Lucifer said, recoiling his hand.

"I have no idea," Michael replied. Then, Y/n started to cackle. The archangels jumped away. She stood up, a horrible smiled stretched across her face.

"What the here is she?" Lucifer said, drawing a blade.

"Sammy wasn't the only baby that got juiced up," Y/n cooed. "You really thought that breaking a Winchester would be that easy?" she smiled her eyes starting to glow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was a slightly creepy one shot for you, but this one I will not be continuing.
-G