Preference: That time off the month...

Dean- He feeds you anything you want and gives you massages. He also did a little research and found out that sex helps to reduce cramps. He's willing to get a little messy just so you'll feel better...

Sam- He'll give you food that helps reduce cramps. Like bananas and dark chocolate. And he'll run around getting you heating pads and sanitary products.

Charlie- Since your periods are synced you both just lay on the couch, eating, crying over movies and sleeping.

Kevin- He's terrified of you when it's that time of the month. He'll get you anything you need and make you peppermint tea, a trick his mother told him about.

Crowley- He sets you loose on the souls in hell. Then, he'll stroke your hair as you fall asleep after devouring a chocolate cake. And with the snap of his fingers he can change your pad or tampon.

Castiel, Lucifer, Gabriel, Balthazar- He has the power to make the pain, cravings, and bleeding all go away. So you don't have to deal with it, which is better for him anyway.

-------
Just a quickie to keep my tacos happy while I'm writing the next update which is looking to maybe be a two parter.
Oh and you couldn't tell I'm on my period right now. Which is awful because I want to eat everything, but I got my braces brackets repositioned so I'm on a soft-food diet while the glue hardens... I just- ugh!
-G