The End.

So I started this book at the beginning of 8th grade. I was 13 and fresh to the fandom. It was never meant to be this big. It was just an outlet for things swimming in my head. I never imagined that this book would reach 225k reads.

I've been through a lot since I began this book.
I've discovered that I'm bisexual. I fell in love for the first time and fell out of love. I struggled through depression and anxiety and truth be told I'm still struggling but I'm better. I had my first girlfriend and broke up with her. I have a new love now- an amazing girl who's brilliant.

I never would have gotten this far without you all. Sometimes the will to not disappoint you was enough to keep me going. I will always be grateful for that. I couldn't have asked for readers any better than you all.

But here we are- it's time. I'm so sorry. I don't have the will or the time to keep this up. I haven't updated in months. I'm a junior now. College and passing my classes are my main concerns at this moment. I just got a car, and I'll be working and driving soon. I wish I could continue this but I can't. It wouldn't be fair to you all.

No doubt endings are hard, but then again, nothing really ever ends does it?

Thank you all so much. Good bye.

- G