50th Story Celebration

Hello my people! So this is the 50th story I have written on here, excluding my little announcements and shiz. So let's get this shebang started with a little Q&A created by a friend of mine.

Name?
Gracie Mills
Location?
The third state to officially become a state.
She means New Jersey.
Hey!
Any way... Favorite Color?
Hmm. Pink or Teal
NOTP?
Wincest
OTP?
DESTIEL!!!!!!!
Favorite Actor?
I can't answer that, I have too many. Ex: Misha Collins, Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, *looks at smudged writing on hand* Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman, Matt Smith, David Tennant... I could go on for hours.
Relationship Status?
Single pringle!
Sexuality?
Bisexual or as Society calls it, confused
Pet Peeve?
When people interrupt me mid-sentence
That's it.
Oh ok.

So yeah that was a little Q&A, feel free to ask me any other ones and I'll answer them.

Now to the actual story! It's short and I'm sorry!

"No!" you yell, as you see Dean fall to the ground, next to his brother. You run, trying to hit Amara, or the Darkness whichever you prefer. You raise your angel blade, but she throws her arm up, catching your wrist.

"Nice try little Castiel," Amara smiles at you, as she pulls the blade from your grasp and stabs you in the stomach. You gasp, and with your diminishing strength you pull the glowing blade from your pocket, plunging the blade into her chest. "Haha, you think a simple blade does anything to-" she stops, looking at the blade.

"That's right, got a little help from your brother," you cough, watching your bleeding friends on the floor out of the corner of your eye. Amara, lets out a cry as she glows, before she pulsates and implodes. You let out a grunt as you fall to the floor, the blade still impaled into your stomach. You lay on the floor next to your friends. You gasp for air as you feel your grace diminishing, you pull the blade out of your stomach. Dean, barely alive takes notice, and moves his hand to sit in yours, squeezing it with his last strength.

"Hey, hey, it's okay," he whispers, before, he looks to his brother. As the light, starts to go out in Sam's eyes, he takes his hand. "Goodnight, Bitch," he whispers with as smile.

"Goodnight, Jerk," Sam coughs with smile, and he stops breathing. A tear rolls down Dean's cheek as he looks back to you.

"See you in heaven, Dean," you smile. Dean nods as he holds onto your shoulder.

"Yeah, see you then, Cas," he says, then you see his once bright soul burn out. You let a tear fall, there was no way you were going to heaven, with the things you've done. You shut your eyes as your grace explodes, your black wings scorching the ground  and across Dean.

Dean wakes up in the Impala, outside a house he hasn't seen in years. He looks to his right and he sees his brother right next to him, where he always was, all through the loses, the victories

"Hey Sam," he says with a smile. Sam looks at Dean with the same smile, and they get out of the Impala and walk up the steps, Dean thinks back to that night all those years ago. Take your brother outside as fast as you can! Don't look back! The door opens and their mother is standing there.

"We've been waiting for you boys," she says, with a sweet smile. "My boys," she says, engulfing them in a hug.

"Hey mom," Sam replies, she kisses their heads and leads them into the house. Standing in the living room is everyone; their Dad, Kevin, Charlie, Bobby, Ellen, Jo, Meg, Benny, Balthazar, Gabriel. Dean grins as he looks at his big family, but then Dean's smile turns to a frown.

"Where's Cas?" he asks, turning to his mother. She frowns and shakes her head. "But- but Cas was the one who saved the day!" he says, starting to get choked up, his mother hugs him.

"I'm sorry Dean," she whispers into his ear. A knock is heard at the door, Dean nearly runs to the door. He opens the door to see you, he engulfs you in a hug. You smile and nod at Chuck, aka your father, better known as God. He disappears with an approving smile.

(Lullaby version)
Carry on my wayward son

Dean smiles and turns to go back into the house. You stop in the door way, still in shook a bit.

There'll be peace when you are done.

"Coming Cas?" he asks, expectantly.

"Yeah," you reply, and walk in.

Lay your weary head to rest.

You turn and look out the door, right into the camera.

Don't you cry no more.

You smile and close the door.

Okay owwww that hurt. So if you didn't figure it out, you were in Cas's PoV.
But wait that's not all!

I also have this little fun thingy
Month of Birth
January- I hugged
February- I kissed
March- I high-fived
April- I held hands
May- I married
June- I snuggled with
July- I on a hunt with
August- I am dating
September- I killed
October- I dumped
November- I slapped
December- I pranked
Day of Birth
1-4 - Sam
5-7 - Dean
8-10 - Lucifer
11-13 - Castiel
14-16 - Gabriel
17-19 - Crowley
20-22 - Charlie
23-25 - Kevin
26-28 - Bobby
29-31 - Adam

Just a fun little thing I wanted to do...
and apparently I married Lucifer, nice...

So anyway, I'd like to thank you guys for reading my stories even though they're pretty shitty. And I just want you guys to know that you guys, and the Spn Family, have given a reason to live. This fandom saved me and I just wanted to thank you. So yeah, that was my 50th story... ()*:・゚
-G