D/N/DD #3

So I had another dream where I was an actor on Spn...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello" I said, to the next person in line to ask a question.

"Hi, I wanted to know-" the girl didn't finish her question, for the lights had started to flicker. I tensed up and looked at the audience, who all had the terrified looks on their faces. I got up from my seat, and unzipped my purse. I pulled out the the thing of salt I carried around with me, and made a circle around my chair. I looked at the audience, salt encircled all their seats.

"We all good?" I asked. The crowd all said 'yeah'. I opened my purse again and pulled out my bright purple water gun, and sat it in my lap.

"Does that have holy water in it?" the girl asked.

"Yes, now what was your question again?" I asked.

"Is there anything you would sell your soul for?" the girl asked.

"Hmm" I said, starting to get up, I slowly walked over to that side of the stage, my holy water gun in hand. I shot the girl and the holy water BURNED her. The audience screamed as the girl's eyes flashed black. Then, togather, we started to chant,
"Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Ergo, omnis legio diabolica, adjuramus te...cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare...Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis...Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine...quem inferi tremunt...Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos." The demon, growled as black smoke poured out of the girls mouth. I caught the girl as she started to fall. She shakily stood up.

"I gotta tell the guys" I said, running off to tell J2M. I found them in the green room. "Guys, you'll never believe-" I was cut off because they turned to me, their eyes were pitch black.
---------------------------------------------
And thats where I woke up, but yeah, so that was a nightmare I had last night. I wish there was more, but my mom woke me up to tell me she was going to the store.
-G