Preference: They Pick You Up From School

Dean: You walked out of the college, holding your bags tightly. You saw your boyfriend across the parking lot, girls were watching him like prey. You simply smiled and walked over to the impala. Just to prove he was yours, you pulled him into a heated make out session. Out of the corners of your eyes you saw the girls disappear. Mission accomplished.

Sam: You were waiting for Sam on the steps, when Sam and Dean pulled up in the impala. Sam got out and took your backpack, putting it in the trunk. He gave you a quick kiss on the lips and opened the door to the back seat. You smiled and climbed in.

Castiel: You were walking out the doors of the university, when you noticed a very terrified angel surrounded by other college women. You met his eyes and he pushed his way through the crowd, and hugged you tightly. You held his hand and led him to an alleyway, so he could flash out with no one noticing.

Charlie: She was waiting outside leaning on her car. She winked at you flirtatiously, you smirked. You walked over, and saw the disappointed looks of the boys around. Too bad for them.

Kevin: He pulled up to the curb just as you walked out of the school. He got out, looking extremely tired. You sighed, and hugged him tightly.

"I'll drive" you whispered into his ear. He fell asleep on the ride back to the bunker.

Gabriel: You were sitting in your last lecture of the day when suddenly Gabriel appeared sitting on your teacher's desk. The entire room gasped. The teacher whirled around.

"Who are you?" he said.

"Gabriel" Gabe replied sticking a lollipop in his mouth. He jumped off the desk and walked to your seat. "You wanna get out of here?"

"Of course" you smiled at him. You jumped into his arms. "See ya losers" you waved to your classmates as Gabriel flashed out with you.

Balthazar: You were staring out the window, waiting for your last class to be over. Then, Balthy appeared in the empty desk next to you. You let out a yelp that attracted the attention of the teacher.

"Excuse me, but you're not supposed to be in here" he said. Balthazar just laughed.

"Haha, you think you can tell me what to do?" he said. He grabbed your hand and pulled you up, making out with you.

"Sir, leave my classroom right now" your teacher said, getting red in the face. You just laughed. You pulled Balthazar to the window and opened it, then pushing the screen out. You held on to him tightly and fell out the window with him. What? You had to make an grand exit.

Lucifer: So in order to get your degree you had to take world religion, and today you happened to be learning about the angels and archangels. You were mindlessly listening when there was a crash outside the room. The door opened and in tumbled Lucifer, Michael, Gabriel and Raphael. They were wrestling and you jumped up and pulled them apart.

"Why the hell are you guys here?" you asked, helping Lucifer, your boyfriend up. ,

"Picking you up, we were planning on going to an amusement park" Lucifer said.

"Excuse me who are you people?" your teacher said, his face burning red with anger.

"Sorry, this is my boyfriend Lucifer and his brothers" you said, letting your boyfriends name slip.

"How ironic, you interrupted my lesson on the angels and archangels, and your name is Lucifer" you teacher said, turning less red.

"It's not very accurate, you know" you commented.

"How would you know, have you ever met one of the angels?" he sassed at you.

"Funny you should ask" you said, starting to fume. "My lovely boyfriend's brothers names are Michael, Gabriel and Raphael."

"What were your parents religious?" you teacher said, raising his eyebrows at the archangels.

"Know your place" Michael warned.

"My place?" you teacher said, becoming agitated. The archangels simply glared, before lightning struck outside, casting the shadows of their gigantic wings on the wall. Your teacher gasped, and stumbling back. The rest of the class at this point was freaking out, and all moved to the back of the room in a huddle. You simply shook your head, and took Lucifer's hand. You flashed out with him and his brothers.

"Next time pick me up after school" you said to Lucifer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was a really bad preference on my part, but I wanted you guys to have something for this weekend.
-G