Preference: When you have nightmares

Dean: Dean is always immediately at your side and he holds you against his chest, running his fingers through your hair. You'll stay like that until his heartbeat lulls you to sleep.
-
Sam: Sam would go and get you something to drink and a small snack to help get your mind off of the nightmare. Then, he pulls you close into his arms, making you feel safe enough to go the sleep.
-
Castiel: Cas always has you lay your head in his lap while he traces his fingers across your back. For some reason it always has you back asleep within the best ten minutes.
-
Gabriel: Gabriel makes awful jokes to make to smile then to get him to stop, you usually will have to shut him up with a kiss. That then leads to other things...
-
Kevin: You sit and talk through it. Getting it all out, helped to relieve the stress of whatever could be causing the nightmares.
-
Charlie: Charlie will usually read something, like Harry Potter, to you until you fall back asleep.
-
Lucifer: Lucifer will hug you tightly, whispering things in Enochian into your ear. You never know what he is saying, but it helps to chase away the vague memories of your nightmare.
-
Michael: Michael goes and gets a wet cloth to cool you down. He'll sit there, holding your hands. Having him there grounds you and your thoughts enough to where you can sleep again.
-
Balthazar: Balthazar will turn on some soft music and he'll hold you in his arms as you slowly dance. Your head rest against his chest as you sway back and forth. You'll do that until you stop shaking and you'll fall back asleep as soon as you lay down.
-
Chuck: Chuck will write down everything you say about your dream. Then, in the morning after he helps you fall asleep he'll show you how he rewrote your nightmare into a story where you are the hero.
-
Adam: He'll turn the tv on and you'll cuddle while watching something until your mind is off the nightmare. Once the bad dream is forgotten you fall asleep, your head on his shoulder.
-
Crowley: Crowley makes you tea and you sit, talking about anything but your dream. When your tea is finished you go back to bed and go back to sleep instantly.

---
JENSEN FREAKING ACKLES' WIFE IS PREGNANT WITH TWINS! IT'S A BOY AND A GIRL!
NOW ONE OF JARED'S SONS, MISHA'S SON, AND JENSEN'S SON CAN ALL CONTINUE SUPERNATURAL!
I'M SO HAPPY FOR MY GREEN-EYED SQUIRREL!
-G