Imagine: Leaving it all behind

Imagine... you decide to leave it all behind.
(Y/n Winchester)
-------------------
    Tonight was the night you would leave it all behind. You climbed out of bed and pulled your duffle of supplies out of the closet, and pulled out the GPS in your phones. You scribbled a note on a piece of paper and left it on your bed.

Dean and Sam,
    I'm sorry to have to do this, but I just can't do this anymore. The things we've done in the name of good, they aren't right. We've ruined this once perfect world. We've torn this world to shreds to save it, just so we can ruin it again. And for years I've been holding this family together. I've taken dad's abuse, sold my soul, threw myself into hell, even died, all to keep this family together. But I can't be the glue any longer. I'm leaving. Well I'm already gone now. Don't try to find me, I've got hex-bags, hiding me from angels and demons. I'm sorry, but know that I love you guys, and I'll miss you. And take care of Cas.
Y/n Winchester

    You quietly made your way down the hallways of the bunker. You knew your brothers were asleep, because you had just gotten back from a long hunt. You grabbed a random set of keys from the drawer and walked into the garage. You turned on the car and as quietly as you could drove down the tunnel and out of the bunker. You didn't quite know where you were going, but it didn't matter. You drove and drove until you got tired and ended up in a run down hotel. You booked a room and fell asleep as soon as you secured the room.

    When you awoke, you finally had a destination in mind. You drove to the nearest airport. You walked up to the front desk and purchased a ticket. You boarded your flight, with just your duffle, and much to your surprise, you got through security with all your weapons. You put your bag under your seat and sat down. You started out the window, until someone sat next to you. You gave him a quick glance, he was dressed very strangely. He had on a tan jacket and red bowtie. He gave you a quick smile and you politely returned one. When the plane was finally airborne, you got comfortable and prepared to go to sleep. There was a bit of turbulence and your head hit the man's shoulder.

"Sorry" you said quickly.

"No problem" he smiled back. The turbulence stopped soon after. "So why are you traveling to London, you obviously are an american." he asked.

"I was having some issues with family, and I couldn't take it anymore, so I ran." you explain, "The name's Y/n" you say, holding out your hand.

He shakes it, replying "I'm the Doctor" he smiles.

"Doctor Who?"

-------------------------------------------------------------
Ehehehehehe SuperWho
Edit: There is a part 2 so there's no need to comment bow ties
-G