OneShot: Boo

Winchester!Reader
---

"I very highly discourage that idea," you mumbled,sounding slightly desperate backing away from your enemies. Your weapons were too far away, and there was no way Cas was going to be able to fly you all out. There were also too many enemies. Probably what was left of the angel population and a lot of demons were currently backing you up against a wall, surrounded.

"I think it could be interesting, don't you agree?" Lucifer looked towards Abbadon with a smile. he turned to Michael and nodded.

"Don't say we didn't warn you," Dean growled as your backs finally hit the wall. Michael snapped his fingers and a wave a darkness spread over you, your brothers and Cas. You could feel the darkness filling your very soul. You fell to your knees and leaned over, steadying yourself.

"Uh is that supposed to be happening?" You could barely hear the angel. You tried so hard to fight her off, but she was too strong. Your efforts were useless now that what ever Michael did woke her up. She wanted control and she was going to get it. You finally gave up, and she was in control. She smiled and started to stand up. She stumbled slightly. The other three got to their feet as well.

"You should have listened to them," he laughed. He rolled his shoulders and ran his fingers through his hair, making it stick up.

"Michael what did you do?" Lucifer fought the urge to back away. The hungry look she was giving him made him want to cry and run away.

"It was just supposed to unleash their dark sides, but I didn't think it work this well," Michael answered.

"Probably should have thought of that," he shrugged, he was different, he used every inch of his height to make himself look more intimidating

"Honestly, what good was supposed to come from this?" She questioned with an eerie smile.

"This is terrifying, I'm out," Abbadon spoke. She looked panicked when snapping her finger didn't work.

"Not so fast little night," he glared, Michael and Lucifer also looked panicked. He turned to the two archangels. "Clipped your wings didn't I?"

"What are they?" An angel asked, sounding scared.

"What did they call us?" She looked to the other three. "Oh yeah, Godstiel, Deanmon, and Souless Sam. I'm Ashen by the way."

"We fucked up, Mike. We fucked up," Lucifer pulled Abbadon in front of him as a demon shield. Michael gave him a 'well duh' look.

"You think?" Ashen questioned with a smile. "So uh, how this is gonna go is... we gonna kill you and I'm gonna take hell's throne."

"What makes you qualified?" Abbadon questioned. Ashen smiled and her eyes turned black and she flashed a fanged grin.

"Half vamp half demon," Ashen took a step towards the group. They all stepped back.

"Wait a minute I thought I was getting the throne," Deanmon growled.

"All you like is karaoke, getting drunk, and having sex. You have no clue how to run a kingdom," Ashen snapped.

"Guys, stop it," Souless Sam grumbled. The two looked to him.

"Shut up, Sam," hey growled, both flashing their black eyes. Sam glared.

"Don't tell me to shut up," Sam growled. Godstiel snapped his fingers and the three flinched. Ashen reached up and put the back of her hand to her nose.

"The three of you will behave," Godstiel growled. The three were quiet. Godstiel appeared in front of he the two archangels and grabbed them by their shirts. "Time for some fun."
.
.
Lucifer woke up panting.

"Holy crap that was fucking terrifying," he whispered to himself. Then someone grabbed his shoulders. He whirled around to find himself face to face with you. You smirked and blinked, your eyes turning black and your teeth becoming fanged.

"Boo."

---

I have no idea what this even is, but it's late here and I just wanted something kinda scary. See ya peeps- I mean tacos.
-G