Imagine: Valentine's Day

Imagine everyone asking you to be their Valentine... With a bit of a twist. Really short sorry...
-----

You were reading your book when you heard a scuffle from the other room. You stood, your hand at your gun as you half ran into the war room.

"What the hell?" You asked, seeing several people yelling at each other and some fighting. You saw Michael, Lucifer, Gabriel, Sam, Dean, Castiel, Crowley, Kevin, Balthazar all going at each other. "Hey!" You didn't catch the attention of any of them. You let out a sigh and loaded your gun, you aimed for an angel and fired a shot.

"What the hell?!" Lucifer exclaimed, holding his chest.

"What are you doing?!" You questioned. They all went red and you raised your eyebrows. "What are you arguing about?"

"Um, we all are trying to be your Valentine," Cas answered. You ran a hand down your face.

"I was trying to tell these idiots that you would obviously choose me," Gabriel smirked.

"Shut up, angel, she would choose me," Crowley added.

"She's human, she wouldn't go for an angel or a demon," Dean interrupted.

"Yeah, so she'd pick me!" Sam added.

"She'd end up dead! When she picks me she'll be with a respectable smart guy," Kevin interrupted. You sighed again.

"Guys, she'd go with me, and together her and I'll rule the world," Lucifer cooed.

"You really think she'd date you?!" Michael growled. You shook your head in annoyance.

"I'm kind and caring, she'd pick me," Castiel added.

"But you also don't ever have fun and you get all sweaty around her," Balthazar teased. "I could take her to Paris," Balthazar smiled.

"Guys I really don't have time for this," you said, looking at a clock. "Just let me know when Charlie gets here." You went off to your room.

"I see you're all dolled up for our date already," Gabriel cooed as you walked back into the room wearing a nice red dress and heels.

"No, I-" you tried to explain before Crowley wrapped his arm around you.

"Darling you look great," he cooed. You pushed him away and walked towards the stairs.

"See you're scaring her away, from me!" Dean whined, moving towards you. The door to the bunker opened and in came Charlie all dolled up too.

"Hey Y/n," she smiled, descending the stairs

"Hey, Valentine," you smiled. The men were in a state of shock. You gave Charlie a kiss and turned back the guys. "I'm sorry I have to refuse, for I'm already taken."

"Wait, you're a lesbian?" Michael questioned. You nodded while shrugging your shoulders.

"Men really are oblivious," Charlie smiled, taking your hand as you went up the stairs.

"You guys have fun," you called back to them walking out the door. You left for your date with Charlie.

"I was not expecting that," Sam commented.

"Nope."

----------------

Sorry for how short this is, I just wanted to get one more story done before my long weekend was over...
-G