Imagine: Who you gonna call?

Winchester!Reader
---

The party was going well and no Winchesters had shown up. Everyone was mingling as it was planned. The purpose was to have a night away from certain hunters, socialize, and feast. The party was being held in an abandoned asylum that Crowley had gained through a deal. It was really out of the way, I mean it had been wiped off the map due to a tragedy that occurred there. Then the lights began to flicker and the room grew very cold. Now usually angels can't feel temperature, but supernatural temperature changes were exceptions. Chaos ensued as ghosts  began attacking the guests. These were some serious vengeful spirits and everyone ran out of the asylum into the overgrown courtyard.

"Well this is great!" Lucifer growled.

"What do we do now?" Lilith groaned, pulling a piece of food out of her hair that had flown across the room when the food table soared through the air. Everyone looked to Crowley, the host of the disaster of a party. He looked deep in thought.

"Hey! King of rotten!" Dick Roman waved his hand in front of the demon's face. Crowley suddenly snapped back to attention.

"Do you have a plan to get rid of these ghost?" The Alpha vampire questioned.

"Yeah, I do," Crowley answered, pulling his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number and put it on speaker.

"Who you gonna call?" Michael asked. The phone clicked as someone picked up.

"Ghostbusters," you replied. There was an audible groan through the crowd.

"Hey, Y/n, you're on speaker, so don't say anything stupid," Crowley replied.

"What? Crowley, what do you want?" Dean spoke, you had also put the phone on speaker.

"Well hello, Dean," Michael greeted.

"Michael?!" Dean hissed.

"Crowley, why are you calling them?!" Alastair hissed.

"So, you see, Winchesters... We were having a gathering and it happened to be in an abandoned asylum," Crowley started.

"Let me, guess... It's full of ghosts," Sam sassed.

"Right-a-roonie, Sammy," Lucifer purred. There was grumble from your end, sounding very moose-like.

"We need you to do your hunting thing and clean it out for us so we can continue our festivities," Crowley went on. You sighed.

"If- key word if- we were to do this for you assholes, what's in it for us?" Dean asked.

"Well, we could let you leave alive," Lilith answered.

"Can it, you toddler! You're gonna screw it up!" Crowley snapped. Lilith flashed her white eyes as him and Crowley just glared. "I do have information on certain weapons that could prove very useful in the future. Like ones that are very effective on higher ranking demons." There was silence on your end.

"Keep going," you answered.

"I also could give you access to one of my many storage facilities that hold great selections for ingredients for spells as well as dozens of ancient books," Crowley cooed. It was surprising that Crowley wasn't dead, considering he was about to make the Winchesters' jobs so much easier.

"Fine, but there are some ground rules that have to be set," Dean replied, it was apparent he was gritting his teeth. "None of your guests come within 15ft of us or Baby. I want this in writing and the contract here in 30 seconds."

"You're driving?" The alpha vampire questioned.

"Yeah, you'll have to wait for us, just like anyone else would have to, no teleporting," Sam replied, sass in his voice. There was a pop from your end and everyone guessed the contract had appeared. Scribbling could be heard, as someone signed.