Oneshot: Heather x Sam

Another request from @DreamyKawaii
----------
I watched as the wendigo dragged another person into the mine. It lifted the guy up and suspended him by his wrists on the rafter next to me. The thing sniffed me before moving to another victim that I assumed had been here for a few days already. The guy yelled as the thing took a chunk out of him, blood splattered across my clothes. The wendigo left shortly after. I returned to trying to pull the rope from the rafters. The new guy started to stir.
"Hey, don't freak out, it only makes you taste better" I quickly said. The guy looked up at me. His eyes darted around the room.
"Dammit, not again" he huffed.
"Woah, what do you mean again?" I asked.
"This this a normal thing for me" he said.
"Wait a second, are you a hunter?" I questioned.
"Are you?" he asked wearily.
"Yeah. The name's Heather Wilmoth" I replied.
    "Sam Winchester" he replied. My eyes widened.
    "Winchester, like the one who Lucifer wanted?" I asked. He frowned.
    "Yeah" he said.
    "Nice to finally meet you" I said, before swinging to wrap my legs around him.
    "Uh Heather, what are you doing?" Sam asked.
    "Just hold still" I said. Now that I had some leverage I easily pulled the ropes free from the rafter, causing me to fall to the ground.
    "Woah" Sam said in awe.
    "I know" I smirked as I brushed myself off. I looked around and finally found my duffle. I turned and threw one of my blades at the ropes holding Sam up. It sliced clean through, hitting a support beam behind him. Sam fell to the ground with a thud. I helped him up. I went over to the other guy and took his pulse. "Dead"
    "We gotta get out of here and find my brother" Sam said. I nodded and we started to walk down the tunnel. We heard a noise down the tunnel a bit. We pushed ourselves up against the wall and into the shadows. I silently pulled a can of hair spray and a lighter from my bag. I dropped the lighter and the noise echoed through the tunnel. The wendigo was on us in a second. Sam tackled it to the ground as I fumbled in the dark for the lighter. When I finally found it I held up my make-shift flame thrower.
    "Hey! Over here you son of a bitch!" I yelled. It looked up at me, giving Sam a chance to roll away. Just as the thing got up to go after me I lit him up. It let out a horrible sound as the thing went up in flames. I put my things in my duffle and walked out of the mine with Sam by my side. As our eyes adjusted to the light I saw a black 1967 Chevy Impala pull up. A man got out. Sam waved to him. "Um who's that?" I asked.
"That's Dean, my brother" Sam replied. Dean walked up to us and looked at me wearily.
"Are you okay Sammy?" Dean asked.
"Yeah Dean, I'm okay, thanks to Heather here" Sam replied, putting an arm around me. Dean looked me down, before smirking.
"Thanks for saving my lil' brother" he said. I could feel the power of the bitch face Sam was giving Dean. Sensing the tension I unwrapped myself from Sam's arm.
"Oh, you know just doing my non paying job" I replied, starting to walk off before I realized my car was on the other side of town. I turned around to look at the brothers. "Um could I have a ride?"

-Time Skip-

We pulled up to the crappy motel, and I got out of the back seat, walking to my car. I opened the trunk and lifted the lid to the compartment. I grabbed the keys from my duffle, before tossing it in. I shut the trunk and walked over to Sam and Dean.
"I guess I'll see you guys around" I said.
"Hopefully, not under the same circumstances" Sam said.
"Yeah, I hope not" I smiled, "Oh and one more thing, give me a call if you need any help" I said, handing Sam the phone number to my 'hunters only phone'. I turned and got in my car. I waved before driving away. 
________________________________________________
So I hope you liked it! Also sorry for the lack of updates this week, I had homework every single night, plus I was emotionally scarred from the Season 11 premiere. Bye!
-G