Imagine: I kinda need to take this

Winchester!Reader
---

You sat next to your boyfriend, Crowley at a meeting. It was a meeting talking about how to take down these brothers. You were staring into space when your phone went off. Everyone's eyes were on you.

"Could you please turn that off?" Michael glared at you. You looked at the contact name.

"I actually kinda need to take this, but keep going," you replied, standing. Yu started towards the door and answered your phone. "Hello?" You froze in place. "You did what?!"

"What is it darling?" Crowley asked. You shushed him.

"Hold on, I'll be right there," you replied. You hung up your phone.

"Who was it?" Lucifer asked as you walked back to your seat and grabbed your coat.

"I have to go help my brothers," you answered, pulling your coat on.

"You never told me you had brothers," Crowley frowned at you.

"You probably don't know them," you added, throwing your bag over your shoulder. "I mean they're hunters, so I don't know..."

"I know a lot of hunters," Crowley replied. You started back towards the door and walked backwards.

"Maybe you do- their names are Sam and Dean," you spoke. Abbadon spit our her coffee and everyone stared at you.

"Was it something I said?" You questioned, pausing.

"Hey, Y/n. What is your last name?" Crowley asked.

"You don't your girlfriend's last name?" Michael looked to Crowley.

"Never really came up," Crowley answered.

"It's Winchester," you replied before backing out the door. Everyone glared at Crowley, who looked like he was reevaluating his entire existence.

"You are dating a Winchester?!" Lucifer growled.

"How did I not realize- why didn't I check..." Crowley mumbled.

"You sure know how to pick 'em, Crowley," Abbadon sighed.

---
Just a quickie...

Don't forget about the writing contest!
-G