D/N/DD #1 + #2

So this this a new thing I'm starting where, if I have any Supernatural related dreams (D), nightmares (N) or just a daydream (DD) I will tell you about them. If this is too weird for you, feel free to skip this chapter.

#1

Just some pre-knowledge that I apparently had in my day dream: I'm an actress on Supernatural, and I attending my first con. And I have all the knowledge I have now about Spn. So let's start!

    So I'm standing behind the black curtain waiting to go up on stage for my first panel. I stood, holding my microphone.

    "Who here is a Dean girl?" Richard says. I hear the loud cheers

    "A Sam girl?" Richard says, equal amount of cheers.

    "Castiel girl?" more cheers, people love Misha.

    "How about the reason you guys are in this room, a Lorieli (apparently that is my character's name) girl?" the floor shakes with cheers. My face is one giant smile.

    "This is her first panel, so give her some love! Gracie Mills!" Rob says. I take that as my cue and I push back the curtain and walk on to the stage. The crowd erupts into cheers. I smile and wave.

    "Hey guys!" I say into the mic.

    "You treat her right okay guys?" Richard says, before hugging me and going behind the curtain. Rob does the same.

    "Wow, there are a lot of you here" I say, looking at the crowd. "So before we start the questions, I know you guys have questions that you aren't allowed to ask, like the very taboo shipping questions. Hopefully, this answer those questions" I take a deep breath, "I do ship Destiel and I have read Twist and Shout" I say. The crowd cheers, I look around.

    "Okay, okay, calm down. Now that's out of the way, let's start the questions" I say, sitting down. The first girl walks up.

    "Hi"

    "Hi" I smile.

    "Um, so did you watch Supernatural before this?" the girl asks.

    "Yeah, I did. I joined in just as Season 10 ended and I caught up, just in time to suffer through a month and a half of hellatus," I reply.

    "Thank you" the girl says.

    "No thank you!" I say, as the girl leaves. I look at the other side of the room. "Hello, Oh my Chuck your cosplaying as Lori!" I say, looking at the girl. She has the outfit above on. The outfit was one of the most vivid things in the whole thing. "How long did it take you to get all the pieces?"

    "About a month, and I made the choker myself" the girl replied

    "It looks just like it!" I comment, apparently the choker is a big thing.

    "So I wanted to ask, what it's like to work on Supernatural, after being a fan?" the girl asks.

    "It's incredible. After being a fan, I feel like the luckiest person in the world. You get to see all the work that goes into the show. At these cons you hear the stories of how amazing everyone is and it's all true. The crew works so hard, even when the guys and I have left for the day. For a while I wasn't sure they actually went home. Also, I don't have to wait a week to find out what happens next, which is also very nice, but yeah, it's just amazing," I say. "Thank you"

    "Since you understand the pain, is there a character death, that made you cry?"

    "Oh wow, well Bobby's death hit me hard, and so did the time Dean died in the season 9 finale" I say. "Those were the ones that put me on the floor in a ball of emotional mess"
-
    "Is there a show you'd want Supernatural to crossover with?"

    "I would sell my soul for SuperWhoLock, but I do not want Moffat anywhere near the show"
-

    "Have you been pranked yet?"

    "Yes, Jared got me good the other day. I went to sit in my nice chair, and my ass goes right though. He had loosed the canvas so nothing was holding it in place. I still have to get him back."
-

    "How long do you think your character will last before she is killed off?"

    "I probably won't make it through the season, but hey, maybe I'll come back.
-

    Then, I hear the crowd back sad 'aww' sounds. I turn around to see the band returning to their places and Richard and Rob coming back on stage.

    "Am I done?" I say.

#2

    I was waiting behind the curtain with Misha. Listening to Jared and Jensen's panelWe each had a pie in our hands. We creeped onto the stage. I held my finger up to my lips, quieting the crowd. We slowly walked up behind them. I nodded at Misha and we slammed the pies into their faces. The crowd erupted in laughter. I doubled over, laughing hysterically, Misha was too. Then, Jared and Jensen turned around, faces covered in whipped cream.

    "Crap" I said.