No.4-Michael

Sept 2013
A/N another request off IG.

VCFS <3

You were on the tour bus at about 6pm in the middle of a ten hour drive across Australia. Being on tour was so much fun, and even though you spent a lot of time just sitting on the bus, being with your boyfriend and four other best friends was the coolest thing in the world.

You were sitting in the kitchen area with Luke, Calum, Ashton and your best friend, who was also Ashton's girlfriend, Megan. There was a massive pizza on the table and you were all eating as if you hadn't eaten for months.

"Where's Mike?" Calum asked, his mouth full of pizza.

"Dunno." You replied. "Last I saw of him he was in the back lounge having a video game marathon. He's been in there since 11am."

"Not much change since yesterday then?" Luke asked, pizza basically falling out his mouth. God we were such pigs.

"Nope!" you giggled. "I'm gonna go find him and give him some pizza, see ya."

You stood up, pizza in hand and skipped down the bus until you reached the back lounge.

Tentatively, you opened the door and found Michael, alone on the sofa with all the lights off and the curtains drawn, clicking at some kind of controller as if his life depended on it.

"Mike?" You whispered.

He paused the game and turned round to see who was there.

"Y/N!!" He yelled. "Come here!!"

You walked over to him and he pulled you down onto his lap for a cuddle.

"I've got pizza." You murmured into his neck before handing him the plate.

"Oh yeah!" He exclaimed. "I kind of forgot to eat today!!"

You laughed and kissed his cheek as he ate.

Once he had finished his meal, which took about twenty seconds, he pulled out a date controller and handed it to you.

"Call of Duty??" He asked.

"Bring it on." You replied.

Going out with Mike for six months hadn't taught you nothing and you ended up shooting him just as the timer stopped, meaning you won.

"CHEAT'l Michael yelled And you laughed evilly before saying

"You taught me too well"

He turned your head so you were facing him.

He kissed you softly and you kissed back, overwhelmed by how sweet he was and how lucky you were.