No.17-Ashton

For @howlettbridie aka bridiehowlett on here :--)

"Ashton! It's fine. Stop panicking!"

"I can't! Has she got everything, she can't be late oh god Bridie hurry up!"

It was your daughters first day at pre-school and Ashton was freaking out because he wanted everything to be perfect.

"Is this top ok? Does it match with these jeans?! Bridie is that rip supposed to be in these jeans? She can't go to school with ripped jeans!? Y/Daughters/N come with me! Quickly school starts in one hour!"

You smiled despairingly as Ashton picked your daughter and whisked her off to her bedroom to find a more "suitable" outfit.

"BABE! ARE UGG BOOTS OK FOR SCHOOL OR DO THEY NEED TO BE SMARTER?" You heard your husbands voice echo.

"ASHTON! Just calm down! She can wear her boots if she wants! Now where did you put her bag?"

The bag. The bag that Ashton had packed and re-packed about ten times to make sure she had absolutely everything she could ever need for a three hour trip to pre-school.

"I DON'T KNOW! YOU FIND IT I THINK IT'S IN THE LIVING ROOM!"

Sure enough, it was lying on the couch. You picked it up and curiously examined the contents. God, Ashton was organised.

After a lot of strange noises and curses from Ashton as he tried to find two matching shoes, he finally carried out your beautiful baby daughter.

Her short curly hair (Ashton's trait) had been brushed meticulously by him and tied up in about three different coloured hair bands, which was her request. She was wearing her favourite blue tshirt with some jeans and her pink uggs. She looked absolutely adorable.

"Hey, babe. Take a picture of us. I want to remember this forever."

Ashton chucked you his phone and you took multiple pictures of your two favourite people.

Ashton tweeted his favourite photo.

"@Ashton5SOS: my favourite girl's first day at school today! Wish her luck guys 😜. Still can't believe I'm a dad lol
pic.twitter.com/dm489js"

The three of you got in the car and put on All Time Low as you drove towards her school. To your surprise, your daughter managed to sing along to a few words of Jasey Rae, despite the fact she was three years old. She was going to be an amazing child.

As you arrived, your daughter unbuckled her own seat belt and opened the car door. She felt so grown up and your heart swelled with pride.

She walked into the big hall and you signed her name down, before she ran off to join a group of kids who were at a sand pit.

Despite how nervous you had both been, Ashton smiled widely at you and you both knew everything would be ok.