No.47-Luke

For zaynbrooksluke (Fee 💕)

"You like her. Just admit it." You teased, elbowing your best friend Luke without even taking your eyes off the screen.

"Nope." Luke replied, clicking his Xbox controller about a thousand times per minute.

"Come on." You hinted. "A little, tiny, tiny bit. I mean like, she's cool and pretty and smart and funny and cute and-"

"Nope." Luke persisted, "as far as I can see you're describing yourself.

"Oh shut it." You laughed nervously, shoving him. You were best friends, what was he saying?

- you were staying at your best friend lukes house for the night and recently he'd been talking a lot about a girl from your class, so being the annoying friend you were, you wanted to get to the bottom of it.

"Just admit you like her and I'll shut up!" You pleaded. "Pleeease Luke. Wait, wait this song is my jam."

You paused the game and stood up on the sofa, dancing to the chorus of My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark - Fall Out Boy as it had just come on the radio. You hit Luke over the head with a pillow for each of the prominent drum beats as he simply watched, unflinching and unsurprised by your spontaneous dance break.

Once the song finished, you sat back down and pressed 'continue' on your remote, flicking your blonde fringe out your eyes.

However, Luke took a deep breath and paused the game again, turning to face you.

"Fee? I'll tell you about the girl I like. She is tall, adventurous and kind. I've known her for like, ever. She's really beautiful with amazing music taste and she's looking straight at me."

You checked behind you to see if there was anyone around but you guessed he meant you by the warm feeling on your lips after he leant in and kissed you.

-------------

This was terrible, sorry :(