No.81- Michael

For Celia

~ Morning kisses ~

"Hey, hey Michael. Michael it's 10am. Michael you're supposed to be at the studio in ten minutes. Michael. MICHAEL!" You almost yelled in your boyfriend's ear.

"What?" he groaned, his voice full of sleep.

"Get your lazy ass up. Have you seen the time?" you warned him, sitting on his stomach as he lay on his back in your double bed.

"Yes, i've seen the time. It's time I got up and did something productive. But I've also seen the girl of my dreams sitting on my stomach in nothing but underwear and pyjama shorts. And I know which is more appealing."

With that, he grabbed your hips and rolled you over so he was lying on top of you and your hair pooled around your face on the cold pillow. He leant down and placed light, loving kisses along your jawline. You put your hands on his chest and pushed him off you.

"This is why you still don't have an album! because you boys turn up late to the studio every day after spending far too much time with your girlfriends! Now go!" you ordered.

"No..." he moaned. "I just want to stay here. For a bit longer ok? i'll take a shortcut to the studio. Give me a few more minutes."

Before you could even protest, he started to leave more and more kisses on your collar bones, neck and finally your jaw. He worked from underneath your ear to your cheek in a matter of seconds, then placed his lips to yours, where you needed them most.

You knew what you were doing wasn't right, but Michael had that effect on you. You were under his spell and there was no denying it.

You deepened the kiss, demanding entrance into Michael's mouth where your tongues fought the desperate battle for dominance.

Just as a Michael thought the kiss was going to escalate further, he moaned into your lips. You took advantage of his weakness and put your hands on his chest again and pushed him off of you as hard as you could.

This resulted in a confused, annoyed and giggling Michael lying on the floor, staring up at you as you lay on the bed, looking down at him and smirking.

"What was that for!?" He asked, still giggling.

"The fans, who are dying for new music, and me, who's dying for a shower. Car keys are on the table. Get dressed and go."

"Fine. But only because I love you." He huffed, picking himself off the floor along with random clothes that had been chucked there last night and stormed out, a small smile on his lips.

"I love you!" you called sweetly as you heard the front door slam.