No.53- Luke

For Julz x

"Yeah. No slide your fingers to third fret but take your top finger off. Perfect!"

You were sitting on the sofa with your friend Luke as he taught you a riff he'd just made up on guitar.

You and your band were on tour with the one and only 5 Seconds of Summer. At the moment, they were all out sightseeing and taking in the amazing sights of Europe, where you currently were. Unfortunately, Luke had hurt his ankle on stage last night and didn't want to go out, but you didn't want him being alone and stayed with him.

You had liked Luke for absolutely years, from when it was just him posting covers on YouTube. But you couldn't tell him. You just couldn't, your relationship had to be friendly or professional. In the meanwhile, you just admired every inch of him from a distance.

"Julz?" Luke laughed.

You jumped, realising you'd completely spaced out whilst looking straight into his eyes. Captivating orbs and all that.

"Oh, sorry." You blinked, flushing red with embarrassment. Luke just tilted his head a little further and looked at you quizzically, putting his guitar down.

"Julz, I'm bored of guitar. Let's go someplace better. Like the top of the bus."

You looked at him disapprovingly. He was injured and wanted to climb on top of the bus!? how was that ever going to work?

"It's fine!" He said, referring to your sceptical look. "Me and Michael do it all the time! Plus it's easy to get up, even with my leg. You just climb out the roof window in the back lounge from the sofa! It's all with your arms, now come on!" He pulled you up and dragged you over to the window.

Twenty minutes later, you and Luke are lying in the freezing cold on the roof of the bus, watching the sun set over Paris. It was beautiful.

"Luke?" You asked. "Not to ruin the mood, but can we go back in now? I'm frozen."

"Not until you tell me what you were thinking as you looked at me earlier. And tell me truthfully." He grabbed a hold of your hand and rolled over to look at you so you couldn't get up and run.

You couldn't tell Luke! It would ruin everything between you because he definitely wouldn't like you back!

"Band stuff..." You lied.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Truthfully.."

You sighed. What had you got to lose?

"I like you? Ok Luke? Like a lot. And I have done since you posted covers on YouTube. And I will until the day i can't even remember my own name. I'm sorry that you don't feel the same."

You got up and started to walk cautiously back towards the window to climb back into the bus and hide from Luke, but you felt two arms wrap around your waist.

"Julz." Luke whispered into your neck. "I really, really like you too. Go out with me?"

You spun round and kissed him, taking you both by surprise.

"Yes." You murmured, kissing him again.