No.5-Luke

Sept 2013 A/N - so we took requests on IG, there's three Luke's and one Michael coming up in the near future, so keep reading :) VCFS <3

For Ariel, @fivesauceeditss on IG <3

You were at you boyfriend Luke's house and you were both cuddled up together, having a lazy day.

Suddenly, your phone, which was on the table next to you, buzzed which meant you had a message.

You picked up your phone and read the message. It was from your ex. You had gone out for six months until he cheated on you with your ex-best friend. That was nine months ago and you had been dating Luke for three. You were so happy but recently, your ex had been texting you non-stop, asking for you to forgive him and take him back. Today was no exception.

From- David </3

Message- hey babe. lets meet up i want us 2 be frends. Xox

You texted him back saying something along the loves of "no. I've got a new boyf go away" before shoving your phone on the table.

"Who was that?" Luke asked curiously.

"Oh, no-one." You replied shiftily.

"Can I look then?" Luke picked up your phone and you knocked it out of his hands before he could see anything.

"What the hell!?" He yelled, annoyance rising in his voice.

"It's my phone!!" You protested back, frowning at him. "Anyway, why do you care who's texting me!? It's my life! God! You're so possessive over me, you don't control me!!"

You leapt off his sofa, phone and bag in hand and stormed downstairs and out the front door; running home without even looking back.

As soon as you arrived home, you ran upstairs to your room and slammed the door. Why was he such a jerk!?

You flung yourself onto your bed and shoved your head under your pillow.

Your family knew better than to try and talk to you when you were like this so they left you to sulk all evening.

You stayed on your bed, listening to Green Day out your headphones right until about 10pm, when your heard something against your window. It was probably just rain, but you got up to look out the window.

You were right, it was rain. And standing in the rain was Luke Hemmings, chucking pebbles against the glass.

You opened the window and spoke to him impatiently.

"What do you want, luke?!"

"I'm so sorry Ariel! Honestly, I was a complete dick. I don't know what came over me. Let me in?? It's kinda cold."

Seeing Luke standing there in the pouring rain, his fringe dripping into his eyes and his mournful expression, it just melted your heart.

"It was my ex!" You called out the window. "He's the complete dick, he keeps texting me telling us we should be friends. But I love you Luke. Look, the doors unlocked, come in and get your butt up here."

Luke's face lit up and you heard the front door open and softly close, and them footsteps.

Before you knew it, Luke was in your bedroom, still dripping wet and you were in a tight embrace.

"I'm so sorry babe. I love you so much and I'm terrified of losing you. I know I'm an idiot but I can't imagine my life without you any more..."

You pulled away from the hug to look up into his deep blue eyes and you couldn't understand how you could have been mad with him only a few hours ago.

"Lukey. I'm never leaving. I'm here to stay, I promise. But you should probably go, if my dad finds you here he'll kill you. I love you!"

He bent down to kiss you before running out the door.

You fell asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow, blissfully happy.