No.102- Michael (BSM)

For Sydney. ( title - BSM means Brother/Sister Moment )

"Neither one of you can have her!" your brother shouted, pushing both Luke and Ashton against the wall where they stood, fists clenched but faces white with fright. Michael could be intimidating when he wanted.

What started as an innocent chat with the members of your brother's band had ended disastrously. Calum made the smart move and left in a hurry, but Luke and Ashton stood their ground, determined to win you over.

"I think I can decide for myself, Michael." You muttered icily. "Please leave the three of us alone."

Michael could see no reason to stay so he left the living room, slamming the door behind him.

"Right, you two." You spoke flatly, staring at the two boys standing still in your lounge. "I'm flattered by the fact you both like me. So thanks. But my brother will beat the shit out of all of us if anything happens, so we better keep this strictly friendly, ok? until Michael's out the way. Any problems with that?"

Ashton spoke up.

"You know what Sydney? whatever. I can't bear to be the reason Michael hurts you. I like you too much. Have fun with Luke, he's all yours." Ashton spat, flouncing out the room.

Luke simply stood, scratching his neck awkwardly.

"Sydney? what's gonna happen? now the secret that I've liked you for four years is out. I mean, Michael's never going to allow us to happen, he's too protective. It's a shame, because, because I think I love you."

Your blood froze inside your veins. What?

"You, you love me?" you stammered.

"Yup." he replied, not making eye contact.

You didn't want to fall for Luke but you think you had.

"It's best you leave." You sighed.

Luke sadly nodded and flung open the door to find Michael, listening in on the private conversation from outside the door.

"Michael!" you screamed. "Nosy brat!"

You shoved past him and made your way to the front door to see Luke out. Once the blonde boy had left, you turned to face michael, who was actually smiling.

"You like him." he grinned. "You can see him if you really want."

Your eyes lit up. Finally Michael was letting you grow up, and you couldn't thank him enough.