No.42- Michael

For MichaelsHairDyes :)

The tour bus pulled up outside tonight's arena and all the boys breathed a sigh of relief. You'd been driving all night.

You poked Michael from where he was lying next to you. Slowly, he started to stir.

"What-what time is it babe?" He murmured, his voice thick with sleep.

"1pm. Time to wake up, sleepy." You smiled, kissing him on the lips. How did he not have morning breath!?

You gave Michael a few minutes to get ready for a day and you both decided to get some fresh air.

You two walked out of the arena premises and started aimlessly wandering down the road, enjoying the stillness that you wouldn't normally associate with being on tour when you heard screaming. Screaming that was so high pitched it was probably about to break the ultrasound barrier.

You spun round to see a multitude of teenage fangirls stampeding in your direction. They were waving phones, cameras, presents, everything.

"Run!" Michael yelled. As much as he loved and adored the 5SOS fam, the amount of energy this group of girls had was honestly potentially threatening.

Michael started to jog ahead, and even though you had quite long legs as a result of your height, you couldn't quite keep up with him.

"GRACE!" A girl screamed and you turned around, stopping. "Can I have a photo?"

You smiled, feeling honoured but you were almost knocked off your feet as the crowd surged past at breakneck speed. You saw Michael a few metres ahead. They'd catch up in no time.

There was still that one girl left behind after all the others had left. She looked about 13, so seven years younger than you.

"You're my idol." The girl began. "I mean, you're just Michael's girlfriend, and you're incredibly lucky, but you put up with so much hate and I'd love to be able to do that. You're inspiring!"

You smiled broadly at the girls words and thanked her, hugging her. Were you an inspiration?

You managed to catch a quick glimpse at Michael, who was taking photos with the last few girls. He looked absolutely bedraggled, from so many fifteen year old girls grabbing on to him.

You started a conversation with the younger girl, who's name was Laura, and before you knew it, Michael was tapping you on the back.

"So who's this, babe??" Michael asked you, gesturing towards Laura.

"I'm... I'm Laura...." She stuttered.

"She's the nicest fan you'll meet today Mikey, she absolutely adorable." You smiled at him, pecking him on the lips.

Laura blushed as Michael posed for a photo with her.

"Well, Laura. Do you have anything you need to do today?" Michael asked her as you snaked your arm round his waist.

"Um, no..." She mumbled, still blushing.

"Don't be shy!!" Michael laughed. "But I can tell Grace has taken a real shine to you. So I was wondering, would you like to take a quick visit to our tour bus and meet the others?"

Her mouth dropped. "For real?"

"For real." He smiled. " I haven't seen my girlfriend smile this much in ages, it's the least I can do to thank you! Her smile is just so beautiful..." He mumbled, kissing you again.

You took the young girl back to the tourbus and she took photos with the other boys. She couldn't stop smiling the whole time.

As you both escorted her out the premises, she told you it was the best day of her life and Michael gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

When she'd gone you wrapped your arms round Michael's waist and pouted at him.

"You'll never love fans more than me, will you Mikey?" You asked.

"Never. They're my world, but your my sun, moon and all the other planets." He assured you, tilting your chin up until your lips met his again.