No.16-Luke

For @hemmoheartbreak - 💕

You walked in your front door, tired but happy after the shopping weekend you'd just had with your friends when you heard a horrible coughing coming from your bedroom.

You walked through to the room and found your boyfriend, Luke, lying in your bed, surrounded by tissues, food packets and DVD's.

You stared at him, shocked.

"Babe. I'm fine." He croaked.

"Oh really!?!" You replied. "You look awful! How long have you been like this?"

"Since Friday morning." He replied, before coughing again.

"So two full days, and you didn't think to ring me, to say you were ill. Luke, why!? Do you need to go to the doctor?"

"No. I'm fine. It's just a cold." He then had a horrible coughing fit and fell back against the pillows, exhausted.

"Luke Robert Hemmings. You are anything but ok. Now get up and have a shower and I'll make this room look presentable again."

Luke nodded and got out of the bed and made his way to your ensuite bathroom. He was in his jeans and a hoodie that he was wearing when you left. Had he not even got out of bed?!

You immediately set about, stripping the bed sheets and going to find new ones, throwing away piles of minging tissues and finding all of Luke's favourite DVDs and video games, not to mention some popcorn and, of course, Pengy, who lived on top of your wardrobe.

You chucked all these things into your bed before getting out of your clothes into your bra and sweatpants, climbing under the covers on your side and waited for him to get out the shower.

Eventually he walked out in his boxers and crawled under the covers.

"I've got everything you could possibly need Lukey." You smiled as you snuggled into his chest. "So just relax and focus on getting better, ok?"

He simply kissed your head to reply and started to play with your dirty-blonde hair.

Eventually you both fell asleep and you couldn't have felt more lucky.