No.68- Luke

For my blue haired friend, Lucy x 💋

"On the count of 3, we run. Ok? 3. 2. 1. CHARGE!!!"

You and your boyfriend Luke sprinted out of Tesco, through the rain and into the car park. He fumbled with the keys until finally, you threw yourselves in the car, dripping wet.

You were experiencing, let's say, a little bit of rain in your city right now and the pair of you decided there was nothing better to do than sit, eat popcorn and watch romantic films all day. As you went to buy the supplies for your day, you got caught in a sudden rainstorm and you were now both siting in his car, drenched from head to foot.

"Well." Luke breathed as he started the ignition. "Back to my flat?"

"Sounds fab." You smiled and turned on the radio to play some You Me At Six as you drove home.

As you arrived at Luke's apartment building, the two of you grabbed the bags and sprinted inside, still soaked to the skin.

You stood in his kitchen, a small puddle forming underneath your feet.

"Oh god Luce!" Luke laughed, looking at you with a smile on his face. "Do you need to borrow some clothes?"

You grinned. "That's what a girlfriend is for, right!?"

Luke chased you upstairs into his room and grabbed some spare clothes for him and for you too. He pulled off his soaking shirt and jeans, leaving him just in his underwear (American Apparel maybe?? ;))

Your eyes wondered slightly until he giggled his trademark laugh and you realised you'd zoned out whilst admiring his toned stomach in more detail than you'd like to admit.

"Lucy?" Luke called before throwing you his black Santa Cruz shirt and some old sweatpants. You ran into the bathroom and changed into the clothes that were about 4 sizes too big. They were warm as anything.

As you walked out the bathroom, Luke laughed as he took in the sight of his blue haired girlfriend in a top that reached her knees and sweatpants that trailed along the floor.

"You look beautiful." Luke smiled innocently before picking you up with ease and swinging you onto his back for a piggy-back.

You screamed in delight as Luke careered back downstairs with you clinging onto his back for dear life.

Once downstairs safely, Luke lifted you gently off his back and placed you on the sofa, surrounding you with pillows and cushions.

"I'll be right back." He chuckled, walking towards the kitchen in the search for some microwave popcorn and other food that a film marathon wouldn't be complete without.

As predicted, the two of you spent the rest of the day curled up in each other's arms, watching movies and listening to the steady beat of the rain on the windows. You honestly wouldn't swap your time with Luke for the world.