No.26- Ashton

CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR KIDS

it was Christmas Eve and you and Ashton were putting your children to bed so you could finish wrapping their presents.

You had two children, Ella, who was six, and Charlie, who was two. They were your sunshines and Ashton adored them too, as well as the fans.

"Have you got our stockings out mummy?" Ella asked you, tugging impatiently at your shirt.

"Yes, love. It's way way past your bed time, Santa won't come if you're still awake! Now daddy will read you a bed time story, won't you baby?" You asked, looking at Ashton expectantly.

"Sure! Come on, monster" Ashton laughed and chucked your daughter over his shoulder. She let out a girlier version of Ashton's laugh. Her laugh was the best thing she'd inherited from Ashton, along with her curls.

"Is Charlie already in bed?" Ashton asked you as he walked past you in the corridor.

"It's 8pm Ash, he's been asleep for about an hour!! Now quickly, she needs her sleep."

You kissed him on the cheek and he went to go and read your girl a bed time story, as you went to sit in front of the TV.

half an hour later. There was silence in the house and no sign of Ashton. You had no idea where he was.

"Ashton?" You whispered, poking your head round your baby girl's bedroom door. He was fast asleep on her bed, with her cuddled in his arms. His glasses had slipped off his nose and his hair was in tufts all around his face. He was snoring softly and Ella had her dummy (pacifier if you're American) in her mouth. It was an adorable sight and you couldn't help but take a photo.

After the photo saved, You sighed and laughed and went to finish the present wrapping by yourself, not wanting to disturb Ashton.

After the task was done, you put yourself to bed and not long after, you felt the bed dip next to you as Ashton crawled in and put an arm round your waist.

*christmas morning.*

You woke up at 7am to find Ashton sleeping next to you and Ella and Charlie jumping on your bed.

"MUMMY! DADDY WAKE UP!! IT'S CHRISTMAS AND SANTA'S COME AND THERE'S LOADS OF PRESENTS!!" They shrieked, jumping on Ashton's chest, waking him up.

"Woah! Gentle guys!!" He groaned in his half-asleep voice.

As he realised it was Christmas, the biggest smile spread across your face when you saw his eyes light up from the pillow just next to you.

"I know! Ella, Charlie? To say thank you to mummy for sending off your letters to Santa, why don't we make her breakfast in bed!? Come on, you can help cook if you want."

Ashton sprung out of bed and walked in the direction of the kitchen with your two kids following closely behind.

Ten minutes later, the three of them paraded back, Ashton carrying a mug of coffee, your daughter carrying a plate of toast and your son carrying a jar of Nutella.

They handed you the food and took a seat around you on the bed, not before Ashton kissed your cheek and whispered "merry Christmas baby, I love you" in your ear.

You are your Nutella toast quickly as you could tell how impatient your children were to go an open their presents.

Later, you picked up Charlie and Ashton picked up Ella and carried them through to the lounge, where their eyes lit up and they ran hurriedly up to the stockings with their names on.

For the rest of the day, you opened presents, cooked and ate amazing food with the three people you loved the most in the whole world.