No.98- Ashton

For Ilyanna

"Ready? you don't need makeup, it's the gym!" your boyfriend Ashton protested as he stood at your front door, impatiently waiting for you to join him on the walk to the gym.

You had decided to get fit as a New Years resolution and Ashton volunteered to assist you, despite multiple protests from him as he told you you were perfect the way you were.

"Yeah I know!" you replied, slapping on some lip balm. "There's gonna be hot guys, ya know like lifting weights and stuff. Need to make a good impression!" you giggled.

Ashton looked at you with one eyebrow raised. "May I remind you you are going with your boyfriend? me? also, do I not qualify as a hot guy?" he laughed, wiggling his eyebrows and flexing his arms, causing you to die a little inside.

"We'll see..." you replied in a teasing tone. "Now let's go!"

The pair of you set off walking to the gym, which was only about ten minutes away. When you got there, Ashton paid for the session and jogged up the stairs to the gym, closely followed by you.

Immediately he started on a treadmill, working up a fast pace and you decided to follow suit.

However, five minutes on the treadmill, slowly upping your speed to keep up with Ashton and you felt your knees get a little weak. This was the most exercise you'd done in months.

You carried on upping your speed until you couldn't keep up anymore. After a vague squeal and a thump as your face hit the treadmill, you found yourself on the floor with Ashton kneeling next to you.

"Ilyanna? babe are you okay?"

"Never better." You laughed sarcastically. "Did I seriously just fall off the treadmill?"

"Yup." He giggled slightly, offering you his hand. "You know, I think you've had enough gym for today. Let's get you home."

You happily obliged and let Ashton piggyback you home as your knees had become significantly scraped.

The two of you decided on having a Netflix marathon with ice cream as that was far more your speed. Ashton sat on the couch and you sat on his lap, his head resting on your shoulder.

"You know?" Ashton started, pecking you multiple times on your neck. "I think we should just cancel those gym memberships. I don't even care what we do. As long as I have you."

You grinned at his slightly cheesy comment and turned your head to kiss him. He was right. Whenever you were with Ashton. You felt as if you had no cares in the world.

------

HELLLOOOO

ok so wattpad is being annoying and I can't see most comments on my phone so if you have something urgent to say don't forget you can PM me.

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED TEMPORARILY.

also, I'm reminding you again, my babe fabulousmuke is starting a luke/Michael fic called What About Today and you should definitely read it :-)

anyway, I think that's it. Love you all!! Xx