No.48- Michael

Ok so this is the take 2 -.-
I'm sorry if it's not as good I can only just remember it sigh.
Anyway thanks for reading ily :)
Oh this is punk Michael btw 😍

• for michaelcfeels and you are missing out if you don't follow her. Go follow. •

Where was everyone you knew? You had no idea.
Where were you? You had the slightest clue. Some kind of club in the middle of the city.
How drunk were you? Very.

Even your smile felt drunk as you thanked the incredibly attractive bartender and finished another beer.

You placed your glass down and he lent an arm on the bar, looking at you intently.

"So what's your name? I'm Michael." He smiled, taking the £2 you had placed on the bar. You admired the dark tattoos colouring his hands and arms.

"Celia." You replied over the heavy beat of the music.

He nodded. "You single? Like, where's your boyfriend?"

"Don't have one. Men are weird." You retorted, flicking your hair off your shoulder. "Maybe you could change my mind... When are you off work?"

The ideas were racing through your head. Since when did you drunkenly flirt with hot bartenders?

"Midnight, so in ten minutes. Stick around, I'll make it worth your while."

Michael winked at you and went to serve another customer who had just sat down on a barstool fairly close to you.

As he stood, taking orders and pouring beer, you noticed little things about him. Like the way his nose crinkles slightly when he spoke, and the way he stuck his tongue as he concentrated. He really was incredibly attractive.

As midnight passed, Michael demanded you wait as he got his bag and took of his apron.

He returned by your side a few minutes later, bag lazily swung over one shoulder. Tentatively, you took his hand in yours and he squeezed it tightly.

You only realised you were outside when you felt the cool night air around your face and milliseconds later, Michael's lips against yours.

He kissed you hard and passionately, only stopping for a second to push you against the wall and mutter in your ear.

"I've looked at you all night. You're so beautiful. I had to make you mine."

He then proceeded to kiss you again and you let out a sudden groan as his lips made his way to your jaw.

You pushed him off of you and attached your lips to his neck. It didn't take long before he moved his neck away and took your hand, dragging you to his car.

"Your place or mine?" He panted, opening the door for you and starting the ignition immediately.

That night was one you could never forget.