No.10-Ashton

Oct 2013 A/N over 100 reads!?! Guys, woah!!

For @carolineee_pawl

"You ready babe?? The taxi's outside!"

Your boyfriend Ashton called up the stairs as you hurriedly put on your last false lash and your coral lipstick.

"Coming love! Give me one second!"

You slipped on your heels and walked out your room, grabbing your purse and turning off the light.

You walked downstairs to find Ashton waiting in the front hall.

He takes a double take as he sees you, unable to believe his eyes!

You are wearing a green strapless short-long dress and black stiletto heels along with smoky eye makeup and carrying a silver purse.

"Wow babe! You look, amazing!!"

"Thank you love," you replied, "but iI'm sure you'll always look nicer."

He was wearing a pale blue shirt and black trousers. He look absolutely incredible and you still couldn't quite believe that you'd manage to keep him as your boyfriend for five years. (A/N skip 5 years from present day for this chapter ok :P)

You walked to him and kissed him quickly before walking out the door together and into the waiting taxi.

Ashton had refused to tell you where he was taking you until now.

"Iceberg Dining Rooms please!" Ashton called to the driver.

That was one of the poshest and most expensive restaurants in Sydney!! (A/N I googled it paha)

"Asht-" you were silenced by his finger pressing to your lips.

"My treat!" He giggled before kissing you and you kissed back, until you were basically making out.

The drive lasted about an hour and when you arrived Ashton opened your door for you and took your hand as you stepped out.

He lead you inside the crowded restaurant and you looked around. Everywhere seemed to be full!

He seemed completely not phased by this and kept leading you through the rows of tables. Eventually he lead you out a door to an outside table. It was completely empty and it overlooked the moonlit beach. It was so romantic!

"Ashton, you really didn't have to!" You protested, but once again he spun you round and kissed you.

"I wanted to." He replied.

You sat down at the beautifully set table for two and immediately Ashton became quite uneasy as you ordered and waited for the food to arrive. He was talking but his laugh was gone and he was fidgeting quite a lot. You didn't dare ask what the matter was as the mood was so perfect and you didn't want to ruin it

After another hour of talking and star watching, not to mention a gorgeous meal, Ashton stood up and walked around to your chair, picking your hand up and you felt obliged to stand too. He lead you to the balcony that overlooked the beach and before you knew what was happening, he was on one knee before you, holding open a small black box.

"Y/N. you mean so so much to me and I can't even describe how much I love you. I've always thought you were the most beautiful thing in the world ever since I laid eyes on you, which was five years ago today. So, that's why I'm asking. Y/F/N, will you marry me?"

You felt tears spring to your eyes and you were too overwhelmed to even try to speak.

"Yes!" You almost screamed. "I love you so much Ashton!"

This was the start of something amazing.