No.83-Luke

For Lucy 💕 -- sorry this is so short and rubbish, this is take 2 after wattpad deleted my original draft 👊

"Luke, babe. I have something to tell you. And it might hurt you. Take a seat." You said in what you hoped was a serious voice, trying not to laugh.

"Oh god." He muttered. "Are you okay?"

"It's not me, it's you." You said in a solemn tone, trying to hold back your laughter as much as possible.

"What? Luce what do you mean? you're scaring me!" Luke started to sound more and more panicky.

"Well. You know how last week, you pranked me and put salt over the coffee you made for me instead of sugar..." You continued, wincing at the memory of the taste.

"Yes? what about it? Lucy I'm sorry! Tell me what's up! Please! you know I love you, you're really scaring me!" Luke sounded so scared it was hard not to break down laughing. Revenge for pranks was something Luke should be used to, but you guessed not.

"Well I've decided to do something in return. So this is what I've decided to do. This is nothing to worry about. I just need you to listen to me and be understanding, ok?"

"Fine, luce! whatever!! just please please tell me what's up!!" Luke was gripping your hand, terrified about you. He was too caring, too nice.

"What's up is that... Oh god this is hard... What's up is. YOU'LL NEVER BE PUNK ROCK. EVERR!" You screeched, messing up his hair and running off.

"What?" he called after you, confused as hell as you ran out the kitchen, laughing like mad.

"Nothing's the matter!" you called. "I just wanted to scare you! Happy prank-returns day babe!"

"You are for it." He laughed and you heard his chair scrape on the floor as he ran to join you in the living room.

"Come back here and let me punish you!" he giggled as you jumped from sofa to sofa.

Eventually, after a wild chase that two five year olds may have called immature, he caught you and tackled you down onto the sofa.

"Would you like to say that again?" he asked with his face millimetres from yours.

"Say what sorry? that you and your band will never, ever be punk rock? oh yeah, I just said it!" you laughed.

"We'll see about that..." he mumbled, bringing his lips to yours for a deep and loving kiss. You knew you'd made the right choice to be his girlfriend. He was literally perfect.