No.93- Luke

For Shel

"So. What's the news with Shel?" you heard Calum ask from behind the closed living room door.

The boys were round at your shared house with Luke for some band practice but you could tell by the lack of music that they were taking a break.

You had four drinks on a tray for them but before you entered the room, you decided to had a quick listen-in to their conversation. It was wrong, but you couldn't help yourself.

"She's good." Luke said and you could hear him smiling at the mention of your name, if that was even possible. "I mean, we've been married for like a year now and I'd really, really like to start a family with her."

"Bro that's amazing!" Ashton chipped in.

"Yeah." Luke smiled again. "Like we have a house and we're financially stable, I just don't want to push her into anything, so I haven't mentioned anything to her. I will soon."

Your mouth dropped in shock. A family!? you'd never even thought of that! But sure, Luke was right. You'd love a family to call your own.

With that thought in your head, you innocently swung open the door.

"Mentioned what, Luke babe?" you asked sweetly.

"Oh, um, nothing!" he stammered, standing up.

"Nothing as in...?" you persisted, smiling as if you had no idea what was going on.

"He said he wants a kid with you Shel!" Michael piped up, receiving death stares from Luke as he did.

You raised your eyebrow.

"Really babe?"

"Uh, yeah?" he blushed.

"Well in that case..." You set the tray down on the coffee table and looked at Luke suggestively. "...I think we have some business to attend to when the other guys leave. See you later sweetie!" you called, walking out the room leaving Luke a blushing mess with the other boys wolf whistling at him.

You loved those guys.

-------

I'm sorry this is terrible and short :((