No.75- Luke

For Izzy

"Hey babe!"

"Luke not right now. i'm working." You huffed as you collected a load of dirty coffee cups from the table you had just served.

"Oh come on Iz, you're allowed to look at me!!" Your boyfriend whined, tugging on your red uniform polo shirt.

"No, actually I'm not." You snapped. "Go away."

You spun round to see Luke looking at you with hurt in his eyes as he slunk out the coffee shop where you worked.

You did feel kinda bad but pressure was on you to make enough in order to get your much needed bonus at the end of the month and Luke was frankly a distraction.

In your heart of hearts, you knew all you wanted to do was go home and cuddle with Luke but you tried to convince yourself that work was the right way to go. You had to help pay the rent and it was only fair that you worked for it. Unfortunately, you were really far behind your savings with only two weeks left to pay.

After another four hours of serving grumpy customers, you began to lock up for the night.Just as you walked out into the fading light you felt two arms wrap quickly and tightly round your waist.

In a sudden panic, you screamed and writhed in the arms of who you thought was a stranger. However, you were spun round to come face to face with Luke.

"Luke, don't ever do that!" you laughed, trying to catch your breath.

"No promises babe." He smirked, pecking your lips. "You've been overworking. You're stressed and I hate seeing you like this. I have the car and we're going home. We're going to watch movies and cuddle okay? you need to unwind..."

"Luke I'm fine." You insisted. "I have stuff to do on my laptop. I need to email my manag-"

"I'm turning the wifi off. I'm turning your laptop off, your phone off, everything. I just want to focus on you."

"Fine. But only because I love you." You finally gave in, then embracing Luke in a tight bear hug, as was tradition with you two.

Luke drove you home and piggybacked you upstairs to your shared bedroom. He wouldn't let you move a muscle if it meant work for you. He even got you into your pyjamas, as if you were a rag doll!

"Luke, really it's-" his finger pressed to your lips and he moved his other arm round your waist.

"Ssh. Now let's go chill out ok? we're gonna watch movies and forget about everything. Just relax."

Eventually, you gave in to Luke's puppy dog eyes and let him look after you. The night consisted of movies, popcorn and lying with your head in Luke's lap as he played with your hair until you fell asleep.

You didn't know how you'd live without Luke, he was everything you could ever dream of.

-- THIS WASNT MY BEST, I'M SORRY. EDITING LATER 🐾 --