No.19-Calum

For @fivesecondsof_theboys (so sorry if that's not your user, haha :P) xx

You were about to go on your millionth date with your boyfriend of ten months, Calum. Normally, your dates were plain and non-expensive, but cute as anything and you wouldn't swap them for the world.

However, this time Calum had told you he wanted to go clubbing, seem as you had gone for a few nights with your best girl friends before and really enjoyed it.

Unfortunately, you'd woken up with the worst imaginable headache and you'd taken some medication for it.
Knowing your luck, the medication you'd bought had side effects. One of these include "slight bloating of the stomach" which basically meant you felt like you'd swelled to three times your original size.

Standing in nothing but your underwear and staring at your reflection in your full length mirror, you started prodding your stomach and your legs, annoyed by the way they stuck out more than normal.

You decided to get into your new, figure hugging red dress and forget your insecurities but first you put on a fairly neutral makeup look, because you knew that was what Calum preferred.

After you'd straightened your hair and applied your makeup, you stepped into the dress and immediately you felt disgusting.
The zip wouldn't quite do up at the back and you felt as if you had a beer-belly hanging through the top of what was a beautiful dress.

Your face crumpled and you felt a solitary tear drip down your face. Tonight was going to be amazing, but now you'd have to look no where near as nice for Calum and you thought he would never want to look at you again after looking at the swollen mess you thought you were now.

You were so caught up in your own misery you didn't hear Calum come through the front door up to your bathroom where you were currently standing. You flew your arms around his neck and started to cry.

"Cal!" You sniffed. "All I wanted was to look pretty but I'm too FAT!" You wailed.

A confused Calum just hugged you tightly and rocked you gently, and he waited until you'd stopped crying to let you explain what happened.

After you'd finished, you looked up at him with a fresh bunch of tears in your eyes.

"Y/n?" He said. "Let's just stay home. I really didn't want to go out, I'd rather stay here and help you get better, but you always loved it so I thought I'd take you. And just to let you know, I think you look absolutely beautiful, no matter how much you weigh"

You stared at your boyfriend in silence, bewildered.

"A-Are you sure?" You asked.

He nodded and then helped you step out if your dress before spinning you round and kissing you.

"You go and get into some pyjamas and I'll find some movies. Ok?"

*one hour later*

You were lying in your bed with Calum, watching your favourite films with a massive bowl of popcorn on your lap. He insisted he didn't mind not going out, and you could tell that by just caring he was making you feel better.

He was an amazing boyfriend.