No. 12- Michael

Mike imagine for @kaelimoodyy (think that's your user 🙊)
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

You were sitting playing video games with your fiancé Michael. That Michael. As in Michael Clifford from 5SOS.
You had been dating for three years and he proposed to you two weeks ago, and of course you said yes.
Michael had noticed you'd been very quiet and he knew you too well to know that you were "fine".

You were curled up in Michael's arms in the bed you two shared playing C.O.D. He was being a sweetheart and letting you win, just because it made you smile.

Eventually he cracked. The silence between you was too much.

"What's wrong love, you're so quiet! Are you ok?"

You were going to have to tell him.

"Not really." You confessed.

"Aww babe, was it your period? That would explain the throwing up this morning."

"No, Michael. It's not that..."

He paused the game and put his controller down. He sat up and turned to face you.

"What is it then? You can tell me anything babe..."

You took a deep breath.

"Michael. You know the night after you proposed, we uhh, we..."

Michael grinned and his fingers traced the awkwardly huge hickey that was still on your neck from the previous week. "Yeah..."

"I took a pregnancy test this morning. It was positive, I'm so sorry babe, don't leave me!"

You broke down into tears and he wrapped his arms round your shoulders as you buried you face into his chest, sobbing.

You could hear the shock in Michael's voice as what you told him sank in.

"That's great babe! It's ok. Don't worry. I'm gonna be by your side the whole time, don't panic. I love you so, so much I'm never going to leave you!! We'll make it through this. I love you."

You raised your head from his chest and looked up into his eyes.

"I love you too Michael."