No.79- Ashton

For Kelli ^_^

"You look so beautiful in the morning..." your boyfriend Ashton murmured in your ear as you stirred.

Sunlight streamed through the windows of your apartment as you woke up after what could have only been a pretty exciting night. You suddenly felt exposed as you realised that you had nothing but pyjama shorts on and Ashton was only wearing boxers.

You rolled over and felt a stabbing pain in your head. Definitely was a good night out then, judging by you rounding headache and lack of clothes. You physically couldn't remember a thing about it though!

"Ash." You moaned. "What the hell went on last night?"

You rolled over to look at him and he smirked.

"I'm pretty sure you'll remember in a bit..." He replied, leaving you slightly worried but even more curious.

"Well, I'm gonna go shower." You replied, kissing him gently on the lips and rolling out of bed.

No longer caring about your lack of clothes, you walked directly past Ashton's intent eyes and into the ensuite bathroom.

You looked in the mirror and your mouth fell wide open. There, on your hipbones, were the two biggest and most purple bruises you'd seen in your entire life. Who knew Ashton's hands could be so powerful!?

"ASHTON!" You screeched, pulling frantically at your skin, trying to make sure these chronic flaws were just pranks. It was mid-summer. How could you wear a bikini like this?

You heard Ashton roll out of bed and then felt him behind you. He wrapped his arms round your waist sleepily but you pushed him off.

"ASH! Look at the state of me! i'm supposed to be in a bikini for the next three weeks until school starts again! what am I supposed to do?"

Ashton looked despairingly at you, although how much attention he was paying to your voice instead of your exposed body was questionable.

"I don't know! It's not just you that's suffering the consequences..." He confessed, scratching his head. "I can already feel my neck. And my back."

He turned around to reveal a deep red/purple hickey on the back of his neck and horrible pink scratch marks down his back.

"Fuck. I'm sorry Ash baby..." You cursed. "What am I gonna do with me. And you!?"

"Well it looks like..." Ashton started, easing towards you. "We need a shower!"

He picked you up, turned on the cold shower tap and plunged the two of you straight under the icy current, still wearing your few clothes.

You screamed and hit him playfully as he shook his hair all over you.

As cliche as it sounds, you had a cute shower with Ashton. You washed each other's hair and even managed a bit of a shower-duet. The rest of the day was spent watching Disney movies, apologising for the others "battle wounds" and continuing to fret about your own.

You had the perfect relationship.