No.100- Luke

For Jenna 😊

"Come and dance with me!" your boyfriend Luke insisted, grabbing your hand and pulling you onto the nightclub floor from the table where you were sitting.

"Luke..." you whined, reluctantly joining him.

"It'll be fun!" He insisted, kissing you sloppily so you could taste the alcohol buzzing in his system.

"Ok, ok!" you threw your hands up in mock surrender and started to dance to the beat of the music whilst Luke went to fetch some more drinks.

As he returned, you decided to tease him. You began grinding on him, simply copying the person close to you as this was so out of your nature.

After a few minutes of this, Luke grabbed your hips and spun you round to face him. he kissed you again and started to whisper in your ear.

"You're coming back to mine. Now."

You gulped at his aggressive tone and obliged, making it out of the nightclub and running to take the drivers seat of Luke's car. He looked at you inquisitively from the door and you informed him he was far too drunk to be driving.

He sighed and you started on your way home, luke's large hand on your thigh, rubbing his index finger in circular motions

As was typical of your luck, your car became part of a long traffic jam caused by a drunk motorcyclist falling off his bike on the roads at 1am. As concerned as you were, you were aware of Luke's annoyance that you wouldn't be getting home any time soon so he could fulfil his 'original aim'.

"Luke, babe?" you sighed, running a hand through your hair. "We're gonna be stuck on this highway for another hour at least. You might as well forget about anything you wanted to do tonight. Sorry about that."

He let out a grunt and kept his eyes focused on the road ahead. "That doesn't mean anything." He growled. "When we get home, I'm absolutely going to-"

He cut himself off by falling asleep, his head collapsing onto the window and his mouth dropping open. The alcohol had obviously taken it's toll. He was what's known as 'the tired drunk' after all..