Preference No.13

YOU FEEL SICK

MICHAEL

"Just get away from her you stupid bitch!" You screamed at the TV, cuddling your pillow pet and crying into a bowl of popcorn.

You had made the stupid decision to watch The Notebook - with PMS.

"Babe. Me and the boys can hear you from the basement, with our music playing! are you okay?" Your fiancé Michael asks you as he pokes his head round the living room door.

"DO I LOOK FUCKING OKAY??" You screamed at him, curling up in a ball.

"Jeez..." He muttered. "Just asking! What's gotten into you!?"

"Period..." You grunted, more tears falling down your face as Noah and Ally kissed in the rain.

"Aw babe..." he cooed, sitting down on the sofa next to you. "Look, me and the boys have finished practise for today. Just lie down and focus on feeling better ok? I'll go get you some, uuh, stuff..."

Despite the fact you had been with Michael for 5 years, he was still awkward over these things with you. However, you loved him for it and he definitely came in handy at times like these.

ASHTON

"Don't come any closer." You warned, moving your hands in a shoo-ing motion. "The last person that did died of a fatal cold."

Cue a disgusting and exhausting sneezing fit.

Your boss had sent you home from work with a cold. It was pretty bad. You were sneezing every ten seconds and your entire face was red, blotchy and tired.

Ashton had come home to find you in an absolute state, yet you refused to let him get close to you. He was going on tour soon. He couldn't be ill for that!!

However, Ashton was a compassionate and caring boyfriend. He would go out of his way three times over to make you feel better. Some may even say he was just too kind.

"Babe. I am not leaving you alone like this. No way. What do you need?" He asked, pushing your limp hair away from your face.

"I need my damn boyfriend to get away from me before he becomes too sick to go on tour!!" you sniffed indignantly. "But for real, a lemsip and more tissues please babe."

Ashton nodded and walked out the room, humming quietly to himself. He came back a few minutes later with quite possibly everything you could ever need. He came bearing a tray of vapour rubs, pills, medicines, tissues, and every flavour of lemsip sachet known to man.

"There you go baby." he smiled as he placed the tray on your duvet covered stomach as you lay in bed. "Anything else?"

"A get well soon kiss. but nowhere near my mouth or nose." You warned.

"As you wish." He giggled, pecking your forehead and stepping away. "I'll be next door if you need me."

What would you do without Ashton?

LUKE

You winced as the bed dipped down beside you. It was your boyfriend Luke.

You were currently suffering from a migraine and you were lying in your pitch black bedroom, close to tears because of the pain. Every little sound or movement near you brought another wave of excruciating pain.

"Babe it's 6pm. Why are you in bed?" he asked.

"Migraine." You squeaked, curling up in a tight ball.

"I'll be back." Was all he said before he walked out.

True to his word, he returned about a minute later with something you couldn't see in the dark.

"Lie on your back for a minute for me babe?" He asked.

You obliged and he placed something cold a sticky-feeling on your head.

"Migraine strip." He explained. "It'll make your head better if you just sleep. So don't move, honey. And I'll be back in a bit to check on you. I love you. Just relax and let me take care of everything, ok? feel better soon."

You were calmed even by the sound of his voice and fell asleep almost instantly. When you had Luke you felt like you didn't even need any medicine, he was everything you could want and more.

CALUM

"Oh my god Cal turn it off I am legitimately going to puke everywhere if you don't turn that off. I suck, I'm a pussy. TURN IT OFF."

"It's your fault! You refused to answer the truth so you're paying the dare. And I know you hate this, so youre watching ten minutes of a nature program. Unlucky for you, this is the one with the exploding rainforest ants!" Your best friend Calum laughed.

"I'LL DO THE TRUTH!!" You screamed. "WHATEVER JUST TURN IT OFF. IM ABOUT TO PUKE ON YOUR MUM'S CREAM CARPET."

"Fine." He smirked, turning it off. "I'll ask you again. Who is your biggest crush? and I know you have one. Don't lie."

Your crush was, of course, Calum

"It's, it's uuh.. um.. can we skip this one?"

"Fine." He smirked again, hand lingering over the remote control.

He wouldn't.

"ITS YOU!!" You blurted out. "YOURE MY CRUSH. THERE I SAID IT."

He looked at you, shocked.

"Well." He started. "If that's the case you should have no objection to me doing this."

He leant over and kissed you softly. He was right. You had absolutely zero objections.

A/N LUKES. DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE. I HAD AN OPPORTUNITY AND I DAMN WELL TOOK IT. ADMIRE ME.