Preference No.15

PROM

CALUM
Calum would be so nervous before your prom as you were one year below him, so he was revisiting his old school and wanted to prove to the judgemental people there that he wasn't a failure because he dropped out of high school. You'd have him with you for the entire evening, not ever straying from his side.

ASHTON
It would be so much fun going to prom with Ashton. He'd be determined to get photos of all of your friends before you left, taking hundreds of thousands of you as you stood in your gorgeous dress. Throughout the night, he'd place small kisses on your head to remind jealous onlookers that you were his and his only.

LUKE
Luke would get so overprotective at prom and it would be the cutest thing ever. I feel like he'd feel uncomfortable with you wearing anything short of tight fitting as he wanted the night to go smoothly as you'd dreamt about it for ages and didn't want to have to fight off any of your drunk high school friends. He'd wrap his arms round your waist and kiss you passionately every time a guy looks your way.

MICHAEL
I feel like Michael would be so distracted by the way you look in your stunning dress that he'd barely even pay attention to the atmosphere. He'd have his eyes all over you for the entirety of the evening, still quite unable to believe that such a gorgeous girl was his date for one of the biggest nights of his high school life.