No.61- Ashton

For Phoebe Jane 🌸

You were walking through town one day with your three year old daughter, Sophia Grace, when you saw your boyfriend of two months, Ashton, on the other side of the street

You had yet to tell Ashton that you had a child at the age of 15 because you were so scared he would judge you, even though the baby wasn't a choice of yours.

As much as you tried to keep your head down, Ashton saw you and ran across the road to give you a hug.

"Heyy Phoebs!! Who's this with you?"

"She's uh.. My sister, Sophia Grace." You lied, biting your lip.

"Wow!" Ashton exclaimed, "she looks so much like you! You both have freckles on the exact same place on your lip! It's almost like she's..."

Ashton trailed off as he saw you almost writhing uncomfortably.

"... Yours. She's yours, isn't she!?"

"It wasn't my choice!" You blurted out, pulling her close to your legs, tears pricking your eyes.

"Babe, no, it's okay!! I still want to be with you!" Ashton reassured you, pulling you into a hug.

"Really!?" You replied shakily, pulling away from the hug.

"Of course!" He replied, kneeling down to be level with your daughter. "Having a mini-you around gives me even more to love!!"

He smiled at Sophia Grace as he stood back up again and she giggled.

"Anyway," he grinned. "Seem as we're here, why don't I treat you to some coffee?"

"I'd love that." You smiled and you took Sophia Grace's hand in one hand and Ashton's in the other and walked to his favourite cafe where you sat for hours, just talking and sharing more about your lives.

This was so super hard to write, I hope it's okay 🎶