No.9-Calum

Oct 2013 For @lukecuddleme on IG, amazing account 😽

Finally, school had ended. Every day you would meet your boyfriend Calum after your classes and seem as you were neighbours, you'd walk home together.

You walked to the bike shed, where you would always meet and you found him there as usual, one foot against the wall and his bag over his shoulder, on his phone, slumping on the wall.

"Hey Cal!" You called out as you ran up to him. He simply looked up momentarily in reply.

"Calum?" You asked again.

"Hey." He said flatly, refusing to look at you.

"What's wrong??" You questioned him, concerned. He was never like this!

"Nothing, god y/n. lets just go ok?"

He then started walking ridiculously fast, meaning you had to run in order to catch up.

"Calum what's wrong with you?!"

Calum kicked the ground and stared at his feet before quietly muttering

"I've got my mid-term grades back. I've got all B's. My parents said if I didn't get at least two A's I'd have to stop going to band three times a week and only go once. Look what's happened..."

"I'm so sorry babe." You replied. "I'm sure everything will be back to normal soon. Look, why don't I take you somewhere to take your mind off things?"

Calum looked at you, a faint flicker of a smile on his face.

"Really y/n?"

"Really! Come with me!"

You snaked your hand into Calum's and walked for a while until you reached your favourite ice cream shop.

"Wait here." You commanded Calum as you sat him down on a window seat overlooking the town.

You ordered your favourite ice cream for both of you to share and went to sit next to Calum.

"You ok??" You asked , stroking his arm with your thumb as you held it tight.

"A little..." He replied. "Thank you so much for taking me here, it's so cute! I l- wOAH"

Calum cut himself off when he caught site of the massive sundae that was being carried to you across the empty parlour.

"We'll I was gonna say I love you, but I guess I love food works just as well."

Calum laughed and kissed you softly.