No.23- Luke

for the a m a z i n g and beautiful lucyclive :)

It was a Saturday. Saturday was cleaning day. Your house was an absolute tip after the small house party you had last night, so you put on your comfiest sweats and vest top and turned up your speakers to play Blink 182. This was the only way.

You made your way around the house, finding empty cans and other crap that had been chucked everywhere last night.

"I'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE A FEW TIMES"

You got a black bag and started clearing up everything you could find that your guests had left.

"AND IM QUITE AWARE WE'RE DYING"

You started to clear all your surfaces of photo frames, ornaments and books.

"AND YOUR HANDS. THEY SHAKE AT GOODBYES"

You polished all the surfaces in your flat, before getting out the vacuum cleaner.

"AND I'LL TAKE YOU BACK IF YOU HAVE ME"

You vacuumed the lounge at lightning speed.

"SO HERE I AM. I'M TRYING. SO HERE I AM. ARE YOU READY?"

You stopped cleaning for a second so you could fully rock out to the chorus of your favourite song.

"COME ON LET ME HOLD YOU, TOUCH YOU, FEEL YOU, ALWAYS. KISS YOU, TASTE YOU, ALL NIGHT, ALWAYS."

You danced around your flat, head banging and singing into the end of the vacuum cleaner like a microphone, until you heard a huge laugh behind you.

You spun round to see your boyfriend, Luke. He was leaning against your bedroom door, which is where he'd slept last night. You completely forgot he'd stayed the night because you woke up on the sofa. He was wearing an old grey tshirt and his plaid pyjama trousers. His hair stuck up in little tufts whilst other bits stuck to his face. He looked absolutely adorable.

Your face blushed scarlet as you started to realised he'd probably watched your entire routine. You'd been together five months, but there was still a lot Luke was finding out about you. Like the fact you were absolutely crazy.

"I like your dancing babe. You've definitely got something. Good morning by the way!"

"Morning Luke. Do you want breakfast?"

Luke shook his head and started to walk towards the kitchen.

"I'll make breakfast. You deserve it after your efforts." He chuckled

Your turned off your music and resumed cleaning the house, this time a little more quietly.

Ten minutes later, Luke called you through to the kitchen. You found two plates of chocolate covered waffles and as you picked yours up, he wrapped his arms round our waist and kissed your head.

"You're amazing Luce." He said into your hair. "Your the only girl I know that'd get up at 8am on Saturday to clean up after a house party." He kissed your hair again and you spun round to face him.

"You love me for it."

"Guilty as charged." He smiled and kissed you passionately.