No.37- Luke

For my bae lucebrooks :-) 💕
• i hit complete writers block so I had to change the idea a little I'm so sorry •

"Hello?"

You answered your phone when you saw it was Michael ringing. They were in America and it was stupid o'clock in the morning there. However, you were in the middle of a uni lecture when you heard your phone vibrate so you dashed outside to the bathroom to answer it.

"Luce!! Hey love!"

Luke's voice rang through Michael's phone and it automatically made you smile.

"Luke? It's 5am in LA! Why are you ringing me now? Also, I'm mid-lecture and I have exams in two months so make this quick."

"I know babe, I know. When does this lecture end??"

"Why?"

"I need to know. You'll find out."

"This is my last lecture for today an it finishes in about an hour."

"Ok. Great. Bye babe!!"

Luke hung up, leaving you confused as ever.

-- -- --

When the lecture finished, you got in your car and drove home, jamming out to You Me At Six (Luce I am now obsessed so thank you for that 😂) the song you were listening to had been the song that was playing when Luke first said "I love you" to you, and this just made you miss him even more. He was on a US tour and wasn't due home for another three months, as if the two that had already passed weren't enough.

As you arrived at your apartment and opened the door, you heard a strange shuffling coming from your bedroom. Terrified, you walked to the door.

You turned the lights on and as soon as you did, Michael, Ashton and Calum jumped up and yelled "SURPRISE!!" From all corners of the room as loud as they could, causing you to basically jump out of your skin!

"Oh my god guys!!" You laughed, attempting to catch your breath back as you hugged them all tightly. "I missed you all so much!! Wait, where's..."

"Luke?"

You heard Luke's voice behind you as you spun round and coming face to face with him.

"LUKE!!" You screamed, throwing your arms around his neck and burying your head in his chest.

"Hey babe!" He mumbled into your hair. "Me and the boys have been given two weeks off, so I hope you don't mind us sleeping on the couch for a bit... And sorry we broke in, I had the spare key still."

"Not at all." You replied, breathing in his scent and just taking in everything you missed about him.

-- -- --

You stayed up until 2AM with the boys, talking and sharing stories about everything you'd missed.