Preference No.2

FIRST DATE

Ashton

Ashton would take you out for a meal at his favourite restaurant. It wouldn't be all that posh or expensive but you'd both absolutely love just chatting and catching up with each other. At the end of the date he would drive you home and give you a kiss on the cheek as you got out of his car.

Calum

Your first date with Calum would be endless amounts of fun. He would take you to the all-year round ice rink just outside of town and persuade you to put on some skates.
He would try and act like he knew what he was doing to try and impress you, by holding your hands and skating backwards. This would end up with him falling over and dragging you down into a heap with him.
After you were both exhausted from skating, he'd take you to Costa to get a hot drink to warm up, holding your hand the whole time.

Luke

Luke would take you to the beach, notated what the season was. If it was summer, you'd walk hand in hand along the water's edge, watching the waves crash around your feet. As a bigger wave came, Luke would turn around and push you, causing you to fall in the sea fully clothed!! You'd pull him down with you where you'd lie, laughing hysterically.

Michael

Michael being Michael would take you to the cinema to watch the most gory horror film imaginable. You two would sit close together and you'd jump and bury your face into his shoulder every time something gross happened. You acted like you didn't enjoy it, but you loved being so close to him. Being him, he would take you out to McDonald's after and apologise for taking you to see such a strange film.