No.89- Ashton

For Farah

"Ready to go babe?" your boyfriend Ashton asked you from the door of your shared bedroom as you sat, applying the last of your makeup.

"Basically." You replied, taking a glance at him whilst applying your last layer of lipstick.

You put the cap back on the lipstick and stood up, grabbing your purse and walking up to Ashton.

"Let's go." You smiled as you pecked his cheek.

The pair of you walked downstairs in your formal attire and stepped into the waiting taxi.

"So, from your manager, I gather I'm taking you to the BRITs?" the friendly taxi driver smiled.

"Correct." You smiled back, looking over at Ashton, who was looking more than a little pale. "Never thought you'd hear that, did you!?" you laughed.

Ashton simply shook his head and gulped.

"Oh god, you're not that nervous are you!? you'll be fine." You laughed, pushing his shoulder.

Ashton had previously confessed to you that even though he wasn't performing at the BRITs, he was still nervous to be in that kind of atmosphere as it was something completely out of his league.

However, by the time Ashton had been taken to get his makeup done with the rest of the boys and then actually stepped out onto the red carpet, he was loving every second. He held you close by his side and the pair of you both tried to keep in the fangirl inside of you as you had casual conversations with your favourite celebrities.

However, this completely changed when you saw your all-time secret celebrity crush, Zac Efron. Somehow, you managed to start a conversation with him and he told you he was over in the UK to do some work with TV companies. To be honest, you didn't even care. All you could do was stare at him in awe.

"Hey babe, we, uuh. We have to go." Ashton announced after waiting patiently for you to finish talking to Zac.

"Yeah, no. Wait one minute sweetie." You mumbled, not even looking in his direction but instead looking directly at the perfectly toned biceps in front of you.

"No." He demanded, moving his head behind your shoulder so you could feel his hot breath in your ear. "We need to go. Now."

With that, he spun you round to face him and kissed you passionately, wrapping his arm round your waist.

"Let's go." He mumbled into your lips.

Ashton practically had to drag you away as you left Zac standing, confused.

"What the hell?!" you almost shouted as he pulled you into a corridor where you were completely alone. "Zac bloody Efron was talking to me and you just -"

Ashton cut you off by pressing his finger to your lips.

"He wasn't just talking." Ashton mumbled in a deep voice, moving his lips to your neck. "He had his eyes all over you. But you're mine. And just mine. Understand?"

"Understand." You replied, moving your hand to entwine with his curly hair. "Now kiss me."