Preference No.1

A/N so I'm bored but I've decided to write Preferences, is that ok with you guys?
Sorry I have uploaded in ages either, requests are open fyi :)
--------------------------------------------------------

*~Your insecurity that he loves~*

ASHTON - The way you talk

Since you were born in London but you moved to Sydney aged 15 , your accent is very British. You always feel like you sound posh next to him and the rest of the boys, but he loves how different it makes you.
Occasionally, he'll make fun of you and try to put on your accent, which always made you smile :)

MICHAEL - your height

You're nearly six foot tall, so being able to wear heels without towering over a guy is incredibly rare. You always feel like a complete giant next to anyone
That's why you love Michael so much. He is 6'2 so he can be bigger than you all the time. He is great to hug and have as protection from anything. Not only that, but he loves how tall you are. He loves running his hands up and down your long smooth legs whilst you lie in bed together. You knew Michael would love you however you looked, but being with him gave you extra confidence.

CALUM- your skin

You were one of those lucky girls who got acne throughout your teenage life. You always tried to wear as much makeup as possible whenever you went anywhere to try and disguise all the red marks on your skin.
when you met Calum, he changed all of that. He constantly told you how much he loved you not wearing makeup and you didn't need to cover up any of your natural beauty. Despite your best attempts to prove him wrong, he would never take it.
"Y/N. you look gorgeous. If you keep putting that whatever-it's-called... Makeup! If you keep putting that makeup on I will keep taking it off. I love you just as you are." He would then kiss you softly, just to prove his point.

LUKE - your weight.

You would never be a size zero, and that was hard to accept. You tried dieting, you tried working out, you tried everything. You were just trying to get along, knowing that you would never have a flawless figure.
Life would have been pretty depressing, constantly paging through magazine after magazine of twig-like women with perfect lives if it wasn't for Luke.
Luke would always comfort you if you were feeling down and he would always let you know that he thought you were perfect, whatever you looked like. He loves the fact you're curvy as it gives him "even more to love."

-------

A/N so there's the first preference of this book. Hope you like it!! It really wasn't the best I'm sorry :/ better ones coming soon :)
Also thank you for all the reads, you're all beautiful and incredible :*

Let me know what you think ;D xx love ya x