No.21- Luke

For the lovely @justashtonpics :)

You stood outside the church, your heart absolutely pounding. You could hear a small amount of bustle inside the building but soon an organ started playing and you were almost pushed by your best friend to step inside.

You slowly walked down the aisle, not taking your eyes off the sight in front of you until you reached the altar.

You looked up to reveal no one other than Luke Hemmings, standing in a suit with his hair neatly styled and his lip ring glinting in the fresh spring sunlight that was flooding through the stained glass windows.

This was it. Your wedding day.

The vicar started to drone on about something or other but you weren't really listening. You were too captivated with Luke's eyes, as they stared into yours, full of love.

It wasn't until you saw Luke grab your hand and say "I do" that you realised you were about to say your wedding vow.

"And do you, Rachel, take Luke Robert Hemmings to be your lawful wedded husband?"

You gulped. "I do."

Luke slipped the ring onto your finger and you did the same for him.

You were married to the man of your dreams. It almost seemed surreal.

You couldn't stop smiling as Luke kissed you as you made your way out of the church to the reception.

*two hours later*

You were just finishing off an amazing meal at your wedding reception and everything had gone perfectly so far. All your guests were happy and contented, your mum and Liz had spent most of the ceremony crying together and you saw the 5SOS boys, all looking gorgeous in their suits. You were absolutely elated.

As all the guests made their way to the main hall of the hotel the reception was being held in, Luke grabbed your hand.

"Ready for our first dance?" He asked, grinning.

"Always" you replied, pecking him softly on the lips.

Luke pulled you into the middle of the floor and slipped his big hands around your waist. You snaked yours around his neck and rested your foreheads together.

"Kiss Me" by ed sheeran started playing in the background, as it had been your request to have that played at your wedding since you were a teenager.

Luke looked into your eyes throughout the whole dance as your bodies swayed softly in perfect unison.

"I love you Rachel." He whispered softly as the music ended and your lips drew together once again.