Episode 1

Demi's POV-

I wake up in the morning by my alarm buzzing in my ear, I groan and roll over switching it off hearing my mom shouting up to me. I find all the energy I can and climb out of bed walking into my bathroom. I do my usual routine and walk downstairs into the kitchen where my mom just placed some fruit pancakes on the counter where I take a seat grabbing my fork and stabbing them.

"Morning Demi." My mom greets.

"Morning mom." I greet back.

"I think we should talk." She demands and I sigh knowing what's coming.

"You shouldn't get close to anyone." She says and I sigh, sure I love doing what I do but sometimes it gets in the way.

"I know, I'll try." I admit and she nods. You see I'm Demi Lovato, the world famous pop star, and I'm about to go to a public school, my mom seems to think that I'm becoming a bit 'big for my boots.' I don't think I am but I don't mind going to school, it will be good to see how other people my own age live life, I got a chance to do my dream but unfortunately not everyone can have that chance. I hope they treat like me  normal person, I can't be doing with being treated different just because I'm famous. I finish off my very nice breakfast and set off in my car, it's a lovely drive to the school and when I arrive there it looks beautiful. Green healthy grass covers the school like a blanket with small flower beds making a small pattern which I'm surprised hasn't been destroyed by these teenagers. I park my car and climb out locking it behind me, I decided to come later to avoid other students which the principle thought was a good idea. I've been to see the principle before so I know where I'm going for once.

 I make my way to the principal's office where I get told to go straight in. I walk to the door seeing it's been named with a small golden plaque with is engraved with the name Mrs. Lee. 

"Hello Demi, take a seat." I sit down after greeting her back.

"It's exciting to be here." I admit making her smile.

"How long has it been since you went to a public school?" She asks making me think.

"Probably about 5 years." I answer and she nods.

"Anyway you'll have fun here, not trying to brag but were a great school." I laugh a bit.

"It looks amazing already."

"That is thanks to our gardener. Here is all the stuff you will need to survive here." I laugh as she passes me a folder, I presume with my lessons, a map, my locker combination until I change it.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome, have fun and you can come and see me if anything happens." She says leading me out of the door into the seating area and to a girl who just stood up and shook my hand. "This is Selena, she is one of our best students, she will be giving you a tour of our site during first lesson." She says and I nod smiling to Selena, she looks nice.