Episode 5

I play with Frankie in my room until dinner then go down for dinner where I see my dad for the first time today. I have a nice chat with my dad at dinner times, the only time I really see him with working and my social life. After dinner I walk upstairs and walk out on to my veranda hoping Sel will be in her room. I begin shouting her name, our bedrooms aren't far apart, soon enough the curtains open and Sel walks out smiling at me.

"Hey Joe, you okay?" She asks and I smile.

"I'm fine, I promise." I say and jump over giving her a hug. 

"What did you do all day?" She asks.

"Slept until Frankie woke me up, how was school?" I answer adding in my own question.

"It was okay, can you believe Demi is there?" I smile and kiss her head.

"I know, did you tell her I liked her?" I ask hoping the answer would be no, how embarrassing would that be?

"No but she knows you're a fan," She replies poking my stomach that's full of my mom's lovely lasagna, I just groan. "Please say your back at school tomorrow."

"Why did you miss me." I say through a smirk.

"Of course I did, your my best friend!" She exclaims giving me another hug.

"Yeah I'll be in tomorrow, I wanted to stay today but my mom wouldn't let me."

"You only wanted to stay do you could drool over Demi," She teases pulling away from the hug and smirking at me. I wine again. "Joe will you sing me a song that will make me feel pretty?" She asks and I smile, she always loves my songs.

"Of course." I jump back over the veranda and walk into my room grabbing my guitar, I jump back over and grab Sel's hand leading her into her room. I sit down on the bed and she sits next to me. I begin strumming the strings to the tune of one of my new songs I haven't played for anyone before, I then begin singing.

"Hello Beautiful,

How's it going?

I hear it's wonderful in California,

I've been missing you it's true,

But tonight I'm gonna fly,

yeah tonight I'm gonna fly,

Cause I can go across the word,

see everything and never be satisfied,

If I couldn't see those eyes." I finish the song off and lay my guitar on the floor against the bed looking back up at Sel who's got tears in her beautiful eyes.

"Joe that was so sweet." She admits and I smile.

"Well I try my best." I flatter making her laugh, she wipes her eyes of the tears I caused, was it really that good? I stay and talk to her for a while until she decides she wants to go to bed and I guess I should with going to school tomorrow even though I'm not tired. Sel gives me a kiss on the cheek before walking into her bedroom and shutting the door, she draws the curtains after giving me a wave. I smile and jump over getting into my room and stripping into my boxers, I brush my teeth and climb into bed after getting checked on by my mom, she's always protective when me or Frankie are ill. I fall asleep that night thinking about Demi, the girl I've been in love with for a couple of years.

------------------------------

Hello beautiful is one of my favorite Jonas songs :) 

Now you have had a taste of my story, I will be uploading next one after 10 votes and 5 comments