Episode 15

I only got 2 comments but I uploaded anyway 

-------------------------------------------------------

Joe's POV-

I see loads more flashes coming my way, probably want a shot now they know what my name is. I love Sel but she can be stupid sometimes. She soon catches up with us and we carry on walking.

"Where you walking to?" She asks and we shrug.

"Just anywhere." Demi answers, I pull out my phone and text both of them something that might just get the rumours away that me and Demi are dating. I figured if it looked like I was dating Sel they might get off our backs a bit. I turn to Demi and she nods, I then grab Sel's hand making it look like were in a relationship. We carry on walking getting more flashes in response until we reach the beach, we walk on and sit down in the sand hoping they will leave us alone now.

"Did you finish the song?" Sel asks. 

"Yep and before you ask no you can't hear it, you'll have to wait until tomorrow." Demi giggles and Sel glares at me.

"I wasn't even gonna ask, that was mean." She says and I chuckle. We carry on talking for a while until we decide to leave, we walk to Demi's house then me and Sel make our way to our houses standing outside paparazzi still following us even though Demi is no longer here. I decide take this advantage and hug Sel, I whisper in her ear.

"Kiss me."

"What no!" She whispers back.

"Come on please, just a short one." She sigh and pulls away looking at me, I really don't want anyone to think I'm dating Demi yet, even though it the truth. Sel nods and we begin leaning in, I softly press my lips on her and she kisses back gently. We pull away a few moments later and say bye walking up the path into our houses acting as if it was a real thing. I run up to my bedroom which is at the front of the house, I look out the window seeing two guys sharing shots they got off me and Sel. I can't believe only today I had my first kiss and I already kissed 2 different girls. I walk downstairs into the kitchen where my mom is dishing up dinner.

"Good timing Joe," She says making me laugh a bit, she looks up at me and gives me a weird look. "Why are your lips pink?" Crap.

"Oh um it's candy."  I say and she looks at me unconvincingly.

"Is my baby boy kissing girls." She teases and I groan.

"Mom stop it." I say and she laughs wiping my lips.

"Who was it?" She questions and I sigh looking at her.

"Sel, I'm trying to get the rumours away that me and Demi are dating, I thought I'd make it look like I'm dating Sel." I explain and she nods.

"So you haven't got a girlfriend?" She asks and I shake my head. 

"Nope." I answer as she passes me a plate.

"Joseph Adam don't lie to me." I knew she'd know!

"I'm not!" I say walking out of the room and putting them on the table, I sit down and begin eating with Frankie who looks half asleep, peace and quiet. My mom soon walks in with hers and dad's plates setting them down.

"I will get it out of you." She whispers in my ear and I sigh. 

----------------------------------------

2 comments for next one