Episode 28

I put my shirt over my head getting dressed in-case Joe's family suddenly come back and lay back next to Joe who's already dressed.

"Demi I love you." Joe blurts out and I smile pecking his lips.

"I love you too." I reply making him smile too. We share a kiss and I pull away laying my head on his chest holding his hand which is leaning on his thigh.

"Do you think we did this to early in our relationship?" He questions and I look up at him.

"I don't regret it, I know I love you and that's all I need." I put my head back down feeling a peck on my head, I smile and close my eyes. We begin laying in silence, I'm not sure what he's doing but me I'm just leaning on his chest listening to his steady heartbeat which is quite calming. I know I said to Sel before I wasn't gonna have sex until I was sure I love him and he loves me back, I know I love him even though it's been just over a month and I know he loves me back by the way he was treating my through the amazing experience. I have never been in so much love with a guy in such a short space of time. The silence was soon interrupted by a knock on the veranda door. I move of Joe and he gets up unlocking it and opening it, it's pretty obvious who it is.

"Hey Sel." Joe greets but she stays silent looking and me then to Joe but back to me and Joe again, what's wrong with her?

"Your dating aren't you!" She exclaims and I look at Joe who's looking at me. "Go ahead and deny it but I know it's true!"

"It is true." Joe says. 

"Don't lie to... wait you're not going to deny it?" She questions.

"What's the point? It's been just over a month." Joe explains.

"Aw I'm happy for you guys." She says giving us both a hug. 

"Joe's got a record contract." I tell her knowing Joe won't straight away.

"Joe! That's amazing!" She exclaims attacking him with a hug making them fall on the bed, I

just laugh as Joe tries and gets her off, me I move to a desk chair.

"Don't encourage her!" He wines making me laugh more. "Seriously Sel stop because your gonna do something that I don't think you want to do." She continues hugging him breathing on his neck.

"And what would that be?"

"Um I don't want to say it." He admits, personally I know what he's on about. 

"Aw come on say it." He groans feeling her breath on his neck. 

"You'll make him hard." I blurt out and she bursts out laughing making her move around on him, I think that did it.

"I'll let your girlfriend sort that out." She says getting off and leaving. Joe sits up and I try my best not to laugh at him seeing his face bright red.

"Shut up, I'm gonna go take a cold shower." He says getting up quickly and rushing into the bathroom. I just sit here and wait for him admiring his room, it's really nice and just so simple you wouldn't believe it. He soon comes back out wearing his pyjamas even though it's about 4pm, he looks at me.

"Now Sel knows I think I will tell my parents." He says and I nod.

"That's fine, should we tell them when they get back?" I suggest.

"Sounds good."

-------------------------------------------