Episode 74

Joe jumps of the seat after getting his hair done ready for the concert tonight, he kisses Noah and Cece's head before they get taken away out of harm's way then joins Demi at the side of the stage watching as the arena gradually fills with more and more people, mainly girls. He wraps his arms around her waist bringing her into him a bit more.

"Nervous?" Joe asks and Demi nods.

"First show of the tour, even after all these years I get nervous before going on stage." Demi admits and Joe smiles kissing the side of her head.

"I know I am nervous but I don't feel it." Joe admits himself, Demi looks up at him beaming her smile.

"You'll do fine." She assures.

"thanks." He says pecking her lips.

Joe wonders onto the stage getting a roar of screams his way, he smiles starting to sing the first single of his album 'See No More' the crowd goes wild for him screaming, through various objects on the stage, Joe swore he saw a condom fly on but he's having too much fun to look down at the floor to see what it is. Since he is only opening for Demi he doesn't have as many songs as she does obviously but they will be joining together at the end to sing the first song they wrote together, Demi just wanted to add that into the tour. Joe hopes one day he will be able to allow someone new into the business open for his sold out headlining tour and it all depends on how this tour starts out. Joe does what he does, strutting around the stage, just being plain outrageous, a side that not many people have seen before including Demi but she must admit she likes this side of Joe. She can tell he's having the time of his life out there and can't help but feel proud. They've been together for just over a year and a half but she can't believe how much she's fallen in love with him, he's just a all around good guy and sometimes she feels he's too good for her.

Joe runs off stage and picks Demi up spinning her around making Demi burst into fits of giggles, he puts her down on the ground and kisses her, she kisses back holding onto his cheeks not caring that anyone is watching. Joe pulls away and smiles down at her, he leans over going to whisper into her ear, all she can feel is his breath on her neck.

"Thank you," He says pulling back laughing when he sees her confused expression. "Without you I would never have been up there." Joe admits and Demi smiles pecking his lips.

"You're welcome then but you don't need to thank me." Demi says and Joe shrugs about to say something but got cut off.

"Hate to interrupt but you're on Demi." The producer says and Demi nods pecking Joe's lips one last time before running onto the stage getting just as loud roar of screams as Joe did. She's so happy her fans support her boyfriend in his career. Joe now gets to watch is girlfriend from the best seat in the house. Joe stands there watching Demi from the side the just so interested into the concert, he'd seen her before on TV and things but never managed to go to a concert so this is a new experience for him. She's amazing up there and he can see why she has so many fans, you can tell how much she loves her fans just by the way she moves on the stage, all the tweets she sends. The lights shut of a couple of hours later and Demi strolls off the stage instantly giving Joe a hug.

"I love you." He mumbles in her ear.

"I love you too," She tells him before he picks her up throwing her over his shoulder making her giggle. "I need a shower Joseph." Demi lectures.

"Have one at the hotel!" He exclaims running out the back of the building into the bus as Demi laughs. Joe puts her down and she instantly rushes to Noah and Cece who are playing together.

"Momma!" Noah exclaims missing her, she kisses their heads knowing now they are okay and didn't stress out that their parents weren't there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments/1 comment and at least 30 reads